PDA

View Full Version : Upper Upholstry

Kid_Hatchback
05-08-2002, 02:13 PM
The upper lining of my car is ripped to hell and i'd like to go about replacing it myself as it seems like it is mainly cheap linen that i can find at Wal Mart for 2.98 a yard. THe problem is i can't figure out how it all comes apart. I can remove the visers and the rear veiw but i'm not sure how to get at the plastic pieces that reside right above where the door closes. If anyone has done this before and can drop me a hint as to the proper places to remove things are please drop me a line.

smufguy
05-08-2002, 08:42 PM
u mean the headliner is torn? well to take it down, u gotta remove the front A pillars (the two plastic things on the sides of yoru dash that go along your winshied) and the back A pillars(the same stuff in the back beside your rear seats) and the ones on the side of the driver seats. this is a pain, u gotta remove the seat colored plastic thing that holds your seatbelts in. U know what i am talking about right? u need to take the runners off of the both from driver side door and pass doors. have fun over the summer :)