PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back Baby!!!!

Vector
04-10-2008, 08:41 PM
i'm back and i have something to show for as far as my rides go.... my ol 3g hatch is still kick.. no engine.. but thats gonna be taken care of pretty soon.!!! check the pics thread for the rest of my updates....

Oldblueaccord
04-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Hey great! I was wondering how the suspension mods where holding up?

wp

Vector
04-10-2008, 08:58 PM
they held up awsome.... and it even took a beating in the se-i for almost 6 months till i put it back to stock... i have other plans for the hatch...

more to come.

MessyHonda
04-10-2008, 09:02 PM
no running b18 swap yet?.....well good stuff you are back...we need pics.

Vector
04-10-2008, 09:15 PM
b18 w/ITB's swap in my accord is old news... i had it in there for roughly 2-3 months till i got bored and located a cheap DA teg and put it in there instead... i still have that lude h22a thats going for a miled rebuild... its going in the hatch next.

pics are near the bottom...

build and dyno pics (http://www.kelownaimports.com/?page_id=94)

Vector
04-10-2008, 09:28 PM
bump... go here to see what i've been upto....

pic thread (http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64524)

forrest89sei
04-10-2008, 09:41 PM
YAY! I've been eager to see what your up to

86nlife2go
04-11-2008, 03:46 AM
whatever happened with the crv awd "option"?

Vector
04-11-2008, 10:09 AM
whatever happened with the crv awd "option"?

work got in the way of that one which prevented me from going, had the trailer rented and everything...

I'm kind of happy i got stopped on that one... i was second guessing myself on that purchase.
the project would have been completable, but i didn't know if the engine was good or not... didn't want to have to go through all that work to find out the engine wasn't running... i will admit that, that project would have been allot of work..

either way, what I'm doing next will give me exactly what i want out of that car, i wont be afraid to break it as I'm not building this project based on dollar...

this project wasn't supposed to be technically started till near the end of this year/next... but since i got the 4g clip for pretty much nothing.... and the fact that i can very impatient.. i thought what the hell... do it NOW. lol

it will be very clear what i'm doing near the end of the weekend.. i will be sure to have pics