PDA

View Full Version : Stupid people cause this!

Immeraufdemhund
09-20-2002, 05:56 PM
I was driving along and a car cut in front of me then stopped rather suddenly.. well i hit him. I have pictures of it, but i dont know how to put htem on here. It messed up my front bumper, pushed back my passangers side head lamp and the wall it's connected to into my battery. It didn't hurt my radiator, but it bent my radiator back a little bit. I was told to take a chain wrap it around a tree/ pole..something, then put my car in reverse and carefully pull it back. I also have to bend back in my stupid hood. Is there a chance that by bending this stuff back it will kill my radiator? The rest of it is just car that i'll either beat back or replace. I'll have more questoins tommorow when i get some day light to fiddle around with it. Any suggestions?

jteuton
09-20-2002, 06:08 PM
come down to jackson and i'll take a look at it

Immeraufdemhund
09-21-2002, 11:33 AM
ok.. I've done a little bit more work now. How do I take off the control arm for my head light? I can't find were it comes undone. it's just that one little piece holding my light down. I have all 9000 bolts off. I had to take off my passanger side fender. and i'm going to take off my hood. Next i'm going to pull out my front wall thingy. And sorry Jteuton.. Jackson is too far for me to drive. (poor colllege boy with no money for gas)