PDA

View Full Version : My morning started off well...

86ccord
04-29-2008, 12:44 PM
well i almost lost the honda today..

well the story starts out i was driving to school this morning and my girlfriend was like 4 cars ahead of me.. and the car in front of her slammed on brakes and she cut out into the ditch and the car behind her slammed into the car that slammed on brakes and it was a chain reaction.. then it gets to the car infront of me, he hits the car infront of him. i swerve into the ditch to avoid collision, and the car behind me slammed into the car that was infront of me.. my windows were down and the car that was behind me when it hit the car infront of me it was right beside my open window and pieces of lights and shit flew off of the car and went in my window and hit me in the face...

BUT the good thing is no one was hurt and THE HONDA IS OK!!!! :] im still kinna shaken up a bit.. was a lil nervous driving home today..

well figured i would tell you guys.. peace.

forrest89sei
04-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Wow That sucks!!

Glad your OK

86ccord
04-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Wow That sucks!!

Glad your OK

Thanks man.. i feel like im a lucky man.. cause if i didnt get out the way no more 3g for me.. well, i would get another one anyhow..

2oodoor
04-29-2008, 01:22 PM
glad everybody is ok and the car..
but that many dodging out of the way and others still hitting says to me somebody, everybody was following too closely and driving too fast for conditions...OR the first one was aggressive driving by slamming on the brakes for no reason..... i know, buzzkill but true

lostforawhile
04-29-2008, 01:34 PM
http://www.allfiredup.com/catalog/images/PA12%20Pee%20On%20Bad%20Drivers.gif

BITESIZE
04-29-2008, 01:37 PM
It took me 2 times to read that to fully understand. That's a long run on sentence.
It does sound like everyone was going too fast and following too close.

blackcougar141
04-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Glad your o.k. bro, and atleast the Accord is o.k. as well. Did you go in the ditch hard enough to mess up your alignment???

86ccord
04-29-2008, 01:45 PM
glad everybody is ok and the car..
but that many dodging out of the way and others still hitting says to me somebody, everybody was following too closely and driving too fast for conditions...OR the first one was aggressive driving by slamming on the brakes for no reason..... i know, buzzkill but true

nah i wasnt following to closely thats why i had time to get out of the way...

sorry about the long run on sentance i was in a hurry so i just slapped it down lol my bad..

also no the ditch didnt mess anything up.. thankfully..

greentee76
04-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Glad to hear you and the 3g came out alright.
Kinda sounds like a NASCAR race to me.

86ccord
04-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Glad to hear you and the 3g came out alright.
Kinda sounds like a NASCAR race to me.

Thanks man.. lol im just glad we werent going speed's like nascar..!

2oodoor
04-29-2008, 02:19 PM
what ever you say, I am just picturing it like you wrote it :)
the car behind you hit the car in front of you and you were in the position of the impact beside them, wow good thing you had somewhere to go instead of under that car

2ndGenGuy
04-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Dude good work getting out of the way!!! Glad you're okay!

Civic Accord Honda
04-29-2008, 02:59 PM
wow that sucks
the best thing is your honda is ok and your ok to tell us the honda is ok :)

redaztec
04-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Glad to hear that you're OK!

86ccord
04-29-2008, 04:14 PM
yeah i see what your talkin bout roodoo.. yeah but still i dont care how close i was following as long as im not under that car.. lol but yeah..

whew i hope tomorrow doesnt bring anything like this..whew..

thanks for all the support guys!

Just a lil update i cut my carb lid today.. looks pretty good.. and i got me a PCV valve filter to clean up the motor a bit.. and tomorrow im going to paint my carb lid and box and hopefully my valve cover.. depends on how money is.. :] im happy...

anyone have any suggestions on what colors? i did want black and white but white would show EVERY THING! ..lol

snoopyloopy
04-29-2008, 05:36 PM
good job on the quick dodge. small light car ftw. as long as you're not getting hit.

Ichiban
04-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Yep, it's amazing what paying attention can do. Get out of the way and watch the morons wreck.

Dr_Snooz
04-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Lightning quick reflexes and superior 3gee handling save the day! Good job, man.

MessyHonda
04-29-2008, 09:10 PM
It took me 2 times to read that to fully understand. That's a long run on sentence.
It does sound like everyone was going too fast and following too close.

yeah how to fuck dont the cars stop.....thats why i love my car...4 wheel disk brakes, ceramic pads, ss lines.....thing stop fast.

2oodoor
04-30-2008, 01:49 PM
Lightning quick reflexes and superior 3gee handling save the day! Good job, man.

86ccord , true, good job of avoiding contact ...same to your GF
I worry about that, if somebody crashes or makes me crash the payout on an 86 isnt going to replace the car.

Oldblueaccord
04-30-2008, 03:46 PM
Cobb co. GA?

sounds like it.

Prolly the usually insurance scam deal. Someone riding around upside down in the payments GM car ready to blow up etc etc.

wp

86ccord
04-30-2008, 04:37 PM
thanks for all the support..

well i drove to school this morning and i get to the parking lot and i over hear some girl talking about the wreck. She said " OMG the wreck was horrible my car is totaled! i have severe whip lash..." i knew she wasnt in the wreck.. so I look at her and said " shut up you wasent even in the wreck or near it.."

so basically she was just saying that to get attention.. shit pisses me off cause she acts like she was in it so everyone would feel sorry for her instead of the people who was really in it.. damn dumbasses..

Oldblueaccord
04-30-2008, 05:08 PM
Well here's one. I got rear ended. it ended up being being 4 people chain crash. I met all four at the time of the wreck. 2 months later I go and get the accidnet report. In it they list the wreck as 5 vehicles. The fith is a name with so many constants I could not even begin to guess how to pronounce it. It was like that Paul Harvey city bus wreck skit from years ago. My lawyer told me it happens all the time and not worry about it. Usually the person says there were 2 other people in the car with them etc etc so there in on the lawsuit etc.

I would not be surprise if you see that girl on a lawsuit over that whole thing in the future.

Gald you made out ok. I dont no how many times I have ran off the road to avoid that stuff and have them in turn leave the scene.

wp