PDA

View Full Version : yayyy coming along

87newb
05-12-2008, 05:21 AM
well my 87 accord dx is coming along nicely. the stupid punk that had my car before i did put stupid stickers ALL over it. dont be offended if u like stickers, im not talking about car companies or part companies or that. im talking about there are freaking stickers all along the doors that look like dragon scratches....or like the paint is peeling off cuz im going so fast. lmao. n theres a tinker bell from wal-mart on the back winsheild:wtf:

but....anyways, other than trying to peel those suckers off(idk how else to get them off) i have re-painted the trim and both the front and back bumpers. i chose a solid black color that i think fits the car just perfectly.

i have added in my pioneer deck, ive got 2 6"s in the front and 2 6"s in the back. my baby hits pretty hard.

i really wanna get all of these stickers off so i can do a paint job on her. anybody have any ideas about these damn stickers?

MessyHonda
05-12-2008, 07:22 AM
i used lots of lacker and fingernails to take off my sitckers

GraniteLXI
05-12-2008, 07:40 AM
I had a sticky tint residue on my back 2 windows from the last owner who had my car put cheapo tint in the car, a razor blade got the windows nice and clean just u have to be careful...this should have no problem taking the stickers off too just do it gently so u dont scratch anything when scraping.

A18A
05-12-2008, 07:47 AM
i hate stickers (especially pin stripes) my car had those :(

87newb
05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
i used lots of lacker and fingernails to take off my sitckers

lol ive been going at it with my finger nails since i got the car. ive gotten alot of it off. but still alot to go. ill try the razorblade next. but, damn my bumpers and trim is all dried now and it looks GOOD. im really glad i did that. AND i got a digital camera last night. soooo pictures to come!!!:)

Civic Accord Honda
05-12-2008, 04:02 PM
pixors ftw

lgoldtop
05-12-2008, 04:50 PM
peanut butter works great just put it on let it sit for a little while then it shoulf slide off. it always works for me

Pico
05-12-2008, 05:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/picopop/Icons/postpics.gif

Vanilla Sky
05-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Where in FL?

Hauntd ca3
05-12-2008, 11:18 PM
use a hair dryer to soften the stickers and a razor blade very carefully so you dont fuck the paint

87newb
05-14-2008, 03:29 AM
bradenton, florida.

and im working on the pictures. idk wtf is with this camera. i take the pictures then plug it in, and select load from camera and it doesnt work

markmdz89hatch
05-14-2008, 03:55 AM
GooGone - You can get it at Walmart or really any place. Spray or wipe it on, let it sit, and the sticker should peel right off. This will eat the wax right off the car though, so be sure to wash, then wax that area after removing the sticker.

The hair dryer, or peanut butter will work too, just might take a lil longer.

PICS, PICS, PICS

NotFast
05-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Where the pics at?

86ccord
05-28-2008, 10:18 AM
what i did to get my tint off my windows i sprayed clear ammonia and just started scraping with a straight edge razor blade.. untill i came to a heavy glue spot and scraped as hard as i could and when the glue gave away i cut the sh** outta my finger but thats another story.. Good luck..