PDA

View Full Version : blackcougar141

adk683
05-17-2008, 12:05 PM
ok i sent blackcougar141 125 for an a20a1 engine block almost over a week ago and he hasnt respond to me for at least 4 or 5 days and ive heard he just says he has a busy schedule and would do it on his day off but at least he could contact
i just wanted to get opinions from anyone that has dealt with or knows him thanks
he has over 100 posts

forrest89sei
05-17-2008, 02:20 PM
He's in the army so it takes a while to get ahold of him, I sold him some pedals and a cluster about a year ago he was a great buyer, just took about 2 weeks to do the transaction.

SO I wouldn't worry, I'm sure he's just busy

blackcougar141
05-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Yeah...it's me. I just got back in from the field a few minutes ago...been out there since Wednesday at 18:30 hrs. I've just finished cleaning my gear and thought I would check my messages. I do appologize for the delay bro, I sent you a PM already. However, I did have to wait quite a while (almost 2 weeks) for you (ADK683) to send payment, plus I even held it for you when I had 4 other buyers!!! I do have to perform my military duties as well as my regular job here in the civilian world. So I would appreciate a little slack.

Hey forest....thanks for sticking up for me bro!!!! The vents worked great, and I welded the pedal pod up a little more since reading the thread on here about the stress cracks that are possible. Thanks again bro!!!