PDA

View Full Version : 1g DSM Injectors Bluetops

Rendon LX-i
05-18-2008, 04:11 PM
I did my research. I got blue tops and i know they fit directly but would the ecu handle it. or run with a safr.Is there any modifaction u got to do to put em in. I know that the connection part a direct fit. But do the seals got to be redone. If u guys done it let me know with some pics. let me know

AccordEpicenter
05-18-2008, 04:19 PM
you dont need 1g dsm injectors unless your going turbo or dry nitrous kit. If you want to use them you must either go obd1 or get an safc etc

Rendon LX-i
05-19-2008, 05:46 PM
im am running turbo bro...I just want to know so when i do get em in u know. Im runing a T25 turbo. i just want to know if u got to redo the seals or wat not. I know the stock 240 wont handle shit. But let me know man . i also posted some kits of my set up. well just the mani and turbo 2gether

LiTtLe xOx BitT
05-21-2008, 12:08 AM
im am running turbo bro...I just want to know so when i do get em in u know. Im runing a T25 turbo. i just want to know if u got to redo the seals or wat not. I know the stock 240 wont handle shit. But let me know man . i also posted some kits of my set up. well just the mani and turbo 2gether

they will be fine for a turbo setup, just get a safc controller and a BTM if your not going obd-1 and you will be fine. If your looking for a SAFC controller or a BTM let me know i have both, i also have a set of sonic cleaned and rebuilt 450cc injectors.