PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Engine World, LLC

Dr_Snooz
05-19-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi everyone,

Some of you know that I recently replaced my engine with a used JDM engine. I had some trouble finding it and ended up buying from Engine World, LLC in Emeryville, CA here in the Bay.

I had a lot of trouble with the engine, mostly due to a bad Napa oil pump. I found Engine World to be of little to no help. Parviz is the guy that "runs the place" and he was always combative and condescending whenever we talked. He ended up not honoring my $400 core refund because I kept the core for longer than his paperwork allowed.

Anyway, just want you guys to know that Pariz is a very unpleasant person and you should avoid Engine World.

bank2me
05-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks man That pariz sounds like a real duesch (sorry about the spelling). :gun: Appreciate the tip though.

headbanger
05-20-2008, 11:51 AM
so did u at least keep the core?

Ichiban
05-20-2008, 06:29 PM
Should find that condescending prick's office and dump his non-refundable core through his office window onto his desk. Oh, and then beat the shit outta him.

knarg
05-20-2008, 07:27 PM
it's a b20a right?

Dr_Snooz
05-20-2008, 07:46 PM
I didn't keep the core because I don't have a place to store it. Parviz was happy to take the core, but kept the refund.

I'm kind of a stock guy, so I stuck with an A20. I like the car so much, I don't want to change a thing! (And I don't want to send away to Japan for parts.)

Ichiban
05-20-2008, 08:07 PM
You still owe that guy a kick in the nuts.