PDA

View Full Version : JDM Revolution @ Japantown Garage 6.1.2008

maxoutracer
05-23-2008, 03:44 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2040/2514106555_795bc9d9fd_o.jpg

Date: June 1, 2008 Sunday.

Time: 12pm-7:30PM

It will be held in the

Place: San Francisco Japan Town Parking Structure.

Japan Center Garage Corp.

1610 Geary Boulevard,
San Francisco, CA 94115
(415) 567-4573

Directions:
By car -- From the Bay Bridge or from Fwy. 101 coming from the south, take the Civic Center or Civic Center / Ninth Street exit. Go straight on Ninth (it’s a one way street going north). Stay in one of the two right-hand lanes. After crossing Market Street, Ninth becomes Larkin. Stay on Larkin to Geary Street. Turn left on Geary. Stay on Geary for about one-half mile and you'll be in Japantown.

From the Golden Gate Bridge, take the Lombard Street exit, turn right on Webster and continue to Post Street.

For you guys with the nice JDM cars, who wants to enter your car, the price is only $25.00 dollars for a reserved spot. For all you spectators, the fee is only the price of parking your car in the parking structure. Space is limited so please contact me ASAP. I was told there is only 80-100 spots.

I will also be holding a sexy JDM model search so please leave me your info and I will contact you as soon as possible with the entry details.

Professional photographers will be on site so each model may even get a free photo session with photographers and you girls know that is not cheap for a photo session. Many of you models will be given a couple of photos for your portfolio also.

Awards and prizes are to be given at end of show for each category.

more information, please contact: [email protected]

maxoutracer
06-03-2008, 07:01 AM
im just shocked no one here interested on my event..

frantik
06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
didn't even see the thread till now :\

MessyHonda
06-03-2008, 11:22 AM
didn't even see the thread till now :\

x2