PDA

View Full Version : All Accord Meet June 29th at the Varsity, Atlanta Ga

mushroom_toy
05-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Were having an all accord meet at the Varsity in Atl, Ga on the 29th of June. All should come that can. :) Here is the address of the Varsity in case you want to come. :) Btw it starts at 1pm.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/the+varsity:ga/#a/maps/l:Varsity:61+North+Ave+NW:Atlanta:GA:30308:US:33.7 71262:-84.389091:address:/m::12:33.771261:-84.389091:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

And here is the website, and a link to the meet thread.
http://thevarsity.com/
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175946&page=1&pp=20

mushroom_toy
05-27-2008, 07:04 PM
SOme of you Ga people neede to come out and rep 3geez. XD

mushroom_toy
05-31-2008, 05:29 AM
I know there are more Ga people on here. -_-

gfrg88
05-31-2008, 09:56 AM
bump... 3geez gotta represent!!

2oodoor
05-31-2008, 04:42 PM
I may drop in on that one MToy,
I was trying to do a mini vacation with that Mvp atlanta package thing sometime in June too.

mushroom_toy
06-02-2008, 02:47 AM
I may drop in on that one MToy,
I was trying to do a mini vacation with that Mvp atlanta package thing sometime in June too.

I say go for it man. :) So far another 3gee besides me is going, so even more would be great!

mushroom_toy
06-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Bump.

86ccord
06-08-2008, 04:36 PM
i'd love to go.. but the way my job is going.. i couldnt afford the gas to go.. sorry bros.. maybe some time later in the summer..

mushroom_toy
06-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Yup gas sucks. Bump.

Tdurr
06-11-2008, 11:29 PM
make it 3 3geez!! lol i told u on IA i was going.. but i fukn got banned... its dumb... being 17 sucks lol, you cant do crimes cuz they charge u as an adult and you cant be a bum cuz everyone is like "grow up and get a job"... haha
Edit: i might get my buddy to bring his civic... :)
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-12-2008, 09:17 AM
make it 3 3geez!! lol i told u on IA i was going.. but i fukn got banned... its dumb... being 17 sucks lol, you cant do crimes cuz they charge u as an adult and you cant be a bum cuz everyone is like "grow up and get a job"... haha
~TDR

Im gonna be posting a forsale thread up on here full of 3geez parts so ill send you a link when I do. :)

2oodoor
06-12-2008, 09:22 AM
~TDR

How did you manage to get banned from IA?
I say enjoy life (without shitting on people) the best you can while you are young. You have to pay to play though, so yea get a job or invest for returns.

mushroom_toy
06-12-2008, 07:41 PM
How did you manage to get banned from IA?
I say enjoy life (without shitting on people) the best you can while you are young. You have to pay to play though, so yea get a job or invest for returns.

You get banned from importatlanta if you willingly sign up under age. 18 is the age to sign up for ia, because it is not regulated especially in the whoreslounge and red light district forum. :)

2oodoor
06-13-2008, 03:26 AM
You get banned from importatlanta if you willingly sign up under age. 18 is the age to sign up for ia, because it is not regulated especially in the whoreslounge and red light district forum. :)

ahhh, ok
That place is huge, I surfed around on it some earlier this week.

Tdurr
06-13-2008, 10:39 AM
inforced age limits ftl! haha but I really used IA for car pics, random info, pickn net fights(fun fun) and contacting ppl.... Ill make another accound on someone else comp haha...
When u make that thread pm it to me. I wanna see wut u got...
oh yea payin to play sucks. haha and being broke sucks. not being able to get a deicent job sucks. And then having 2 broken cars suck soo... Me=fail
p.s. I just hit 400+ post on IA...
~TDR

2oodoor
06-13-2008, 10:46 AM
welcome to life TDR
I remember when the Sunday paper was full of pages with job announcements. Now it is like two pages or so mostly CDL drivers and medical. I would say stay in school, apprenticeships, anything that keeps you in advancement training learning mode.

mushroom_toy
06-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Ill send ya a pm when I get my thread up...theres already a thread on ia, but since youre banned that wont do ya any good lol. Hope you still coming out to the meet. :)

Roodoo you still thinking about coming?

2oodoor
06-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I am working that direction so yes I have a plan to come.

King Peetis
06-15-2008, 06:00 AM
I might be there too. I live in fayetteville. I just started my secord LXI hatch project. It would be great to meet some local folks with the same interest.

mushroom_toy
06-15-2008, 10:58 AM
I am working that direction so yes I have a plan to come.

Awesome man.

mushroom_toy
06-15-2008, 10:59 AM
I might be there too. I live in fayetteville. I just started my secord LXI hatch project. It would be great to meet some local folks with the same interest.

Sweet, the more the better! If you decide to come that should be at least 4 3geez. Were taking over fellas lol.

Tdurr
06-15-2008, 11:29 PM

WUT UR IN FAYCO!?!?! lol yea i hate this place but i love it at the same time... We gotta meet oneday. I kno this kid kevin B(on IA too) is gonna try and have a fayette/pc meet so yea. If it ever happens ill hit u up. Fayco 3Geez ftmfw!! haha

and roodoo life sucks lol. Im gonna be a apprentice at my schools autoshop next year, got 2 hours of the apprenticeship and 1 hour of the regular class. Its gonna be ballin. Thats gonna help alot for jobs(saying I helped raise money for the school lol) and i get real hands on expirence. But I also got a job at a goodyear tire... its meh, im the shop bitch pretty much. and im just ranting on...
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Lol Bump.

2oodoor
06-17-2008, 03:33 AM
My sis works for Fayette Co

Tdurr
06-17-2008, 10:31 AM
My sis works for Fayette Co

Pics or GTFO! :deal:
~TDR

2oodoor
06-17-2008, 10:52 AM
Pics or GTFO! :deal:
~TDR

she is 54 but Im sure she is game if you are , there , sport model:bowrofl:

mushroom_toy
06-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Lol.

Tdurr
06-17-2008, 05:49 PM
she is 54 but Im sure she is game if you are , there , sport model:bowrofl:

lol nvm then..... :sadwave: but great news guys! the tranny from the jy i got sucks. 5 sucks and it doesnt go into reverse so Im gonna get it rebuilt. So another week with out my car!! its gonna be 7 and 1/2 months with out my car when its done... I hate my life...:crying:
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-17-2008, 05:57 PM
lol nvm then..... :sadwave: but great news guys! the tranny from the jy i got sucks. 5 sucks and it doesnt go into reverse so Im gonna get it rebuilt. So another week with out my car!! its gonna be 7 and 1/2 months with out my car when its done... I hate my life...:crying:
~TDR

You gonna have it for the meet right though?

Tdurr
06-17-2008, 06:00 PM
hopefully, if the guy can order all the parts like tomorrow and rebuild it by next friday. He was just swapin in a jy tranny, but the one he got was busted up so were just gonna get it rebuilt at the same place.
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-17-2008, 06:05 PM
hopefully, if the guy can order all the parts like tomorrow and rebuild it by next friday. He was just swapin in a jy tranny, but the one he got was busted up so were just gonna get it rebuilt at the same place.
~TDR

If hes a decent mech, he should be able to get it done. I can do del sol trannies in about 6 hours including removal installation etc, so he should be able to get it done.

Tdurr
06-17-2008, 06:15 PM
If hes a decent mech, he should be able to get it done. I can do del sol trannies in about 6 hours including removal installation etc, so he should be able to get it done.

lol yea i know he'll have it done, i just want my fucking car back. Im so pissed. I wanna cry. I get my license back and still have to wait a month and a half before i can drive one of my TWO cars. Being poor + have a dad who is a cheap bitch sucks. :pc:
~TDR

MessyHonda
06-17-2008, 06:55 PM
~TDR

just buy my tranny....its been rebuilt...1-4 integra gears and 5th gear is accord.

Tdurr
06-17-2008, 07:51 PM
just buy my tranny....its been rebuilt...1-4 integra gears and 5th gear is accord.

shipping to ga would suck. And i need it to run like right now lol. How much tho? I might save up and buy it later.
~TDR

2oodoor
06-18-2008, 03:24 AM
I didnt know you were selling that Messy, why man, dang

darkracer
hey If I am not mistaken, you can fix that fifth reverse issue without even removing the tranny. .. or at least not disassembling it. search it or I will when I get time.

Tdurr
06-18-2008, 10:10 AM
haha roodoo its alright, they already ordered a rebuild kit and everything so I dont care. My dad is payin for it and i really thought he wasnt gonna help me at all(cheap bastard, doenst pay the full child support like he is supposed to) so he can pay extra haha.
~TDR

MessyHonda
06-19-2008, 09:57 AM
I didnt know you were selling that Messy, why man, dang

darkracer
hey If I am not mistaken, you can fix that fifth reverse issue without even removing the tranny. .. or at least not disassembling it. search it or I will when I get time.

the only real way to make power is with alot of money...so i think im going to part it out and get a better engine.

mushroom_toy
06-20-2008, 07:41 PM
Bump - 9 Days Away!

Tdurr
06-21-2008, 04:08 PM
woo!! only 2 more days till my baby will be outta the shop! I gotta do a few things before the meet....hehe...
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-22-2008, 11:58 AM
^Good deal. Hey I was thinking the meet starts at 1pm, so I might be a tad bit late. My ex is coming so I have to pick her up. Youll see a wall when you pullinto the Varsity, and that is where we should park up against it. If yall get there before me and there is spots on the wall save one for me. :) If not park wherever and save me a spot. :)

Tdurr
06-23-2008, 08:55 PM
the wall on the left? lol im gonna pm u on IA...
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-24-2008, 07:31 AM
Gotcha.

Tdurr
06-24-2008, 09:40 PM
My car runs so nice... :) I'm gonna be at the V like 245 or 345 depending on what time i get off work...
~TDR

2oodoor
06-25-2008, 04:42 AM
wholly crap , Im driving 3 hours to get there then 3 back, my sister is in florida this week so I got no base in hotlanta. Its gonna be hotter than hell the whole time.. if I am able to come somebody better be there..:dunno:

mushroom_toy
06-25-2008, 10:30 PM
wholly crap , Im driving 3 hours to get there then 3 back, my sister is in florida this week so I got no base in hotlanta. Its gonna be hotter than hell the whole time.. if I am able to come somebody better be there..:dunno:

I WILL definitly be there man,. all of the homies of mine are at this meet lol. I will be there probably around 2pm since ill be leaving form my house at around 1:15, although I might be leaving and arriving sooner. Ill save 2 spots if I get there first. If youre still coming let me know and Ill bring that bumper.

mushroom_toy
06-25-2008, 10:30 PM
BTW WE HAVE TO TAKE SOME PICS GUYS>...all three of uS> :)

mushroom_toy
06-26-2008, 11:00 AM
3 days away!

Tdurr
06-26-2008, 03:50 PM
woot guess wut!! my mom just got her a 05 accord. hehe so im gonna be taken pics and call her a copy cat haha. But we are gonna HAVE to take pics. Just wait for me. I'm gonna see if i can get this kid Kevin Bandy to take some pics wit his ballin camera. Im sooo ready for this next week. 4 meets/shows and i got a job now lol.
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-26-2008, 08:30 PM
woot guess wut!! my mom just got her a 05 accord. hehe so im gonna be taken pics and call her a copy cat haha. But we are gonna HAVE to take pics. Just wait for me. I'm gonna see if i can get this kid Kevin Bandy to take some pics wit his ballin camera. Im sooo ready for this next week. 4 meets/shows and i got a job now lol.
~TDR

Yeah man I cant wait, I took my hood off today to clean/wax the inside of the hood, pics will be up in my thread later, but yeah I cant wait for this. My accord will look bad beside everyone elses. :(

Tdurr
06-26-2008, 11:21 PM
lol mine will look okay. Im gonna try and claybar or at least wax it by sunday. I spent like 2hours cleaning the 6 months of dirt out of random places. looks okay now. Oh and i smoked the tails and corners...hehe.. id post pics but i cant log into photobucket...
~TDR

Edit: teaser http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/TheDarkDarkRacer/pic3-2.jpg

mushroom_toy
06-27-2008, 12:44 AM
^I saw em on here. :) Looks good man.

2oodoor
06-27-2008, 03:48 AM
darkracer you car looks good!
no worries, if I show up my car will make all of yours look like tits

waxing under the hood? you are making it real tough

I have not had time to even wash either which one I am going to drive up there, I can't decide which one needs the least work cosmetic wise, both are terrible.
I thought I would be driving my third accord up but the deal never happened.

mushroom toy you should just leave the bumper, I am not going to know about the Varsity for sure until the last minute. I am going to be driving up that way again in the truck next week anyway too.

mushroom_toy
06-27-2008, 07:53 AM
darkracer you car looks good!
no worries, if I show up my car will make all of yours look like tits

waxing under the hood? you are making it real tough

I have not had time to even wash either which one I am going to drive up there, I can't decide which one needs the least work cosmetic wise, both are terrible.
I thought I would be driving my third accord up but the deal never happened.

mushroom toy you should just leave the bumper, I am not going to know about the Varsity for sure until the last minute. I am going to be driving up that way again in the truck next week anyway too.

Okie dokie, but yeah man, I may not be washing my car fully either. I have to work until 6am sunday morning, so depending on how much sleep I get, I may not wash the car at all.

Tdurr
06-27-2008, 10:21 AM
Im gonna bring the $$ too. Still see about the rear sway bar lol. I need it!!!
~TDR

mushroom_toy
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
^I will I will call a couple places today.

Tdurr
06-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I wub joo!! lol
~TDR

2oodoor
06-27-2008, 03:12 PM
^^^^:inout:^^^^

what, did EstimatedProphet just fall off the grid? there are a couple other members in the Atlanta metro that have posted on the forum this week, but not on this thread.

Nothing is working on my side to get a car together, the DX was cutting out today on the way home from work, the LX has no alloy wheels on the front because I discovered the Visa 195/50/15 tires have a split in between both outside treads all the way around, they are about to part ways with the steel belted donut. :thumbdn: right now its alloys in the back and 13 inch thumpers on steelies in the front.

Im done whining

mushroom_toy
06-27-2008, 03:38 PM
^^^^:inout:^^^^

what, did EstimatedProphet just fall off the grid? there are a couple other members in the Atlanta metro that have posted on the forum this week, but not on this thread.

Nothing is working on my side to get a car together, the DX was cutting out today on the way home from work, the LX has no alloy wheels on the front because I discovered the Visa 195/50/15 tires have a split in between both outside treads all the way around, they are about to part ways with the steel belted donut. :thumbdn: right now its alloys in the back and 13 inch thumpers on steelies in the front.

Im done whining

It dont matter lol, there will be cars there FAR worse than ours lol. Anyway yeah the last time I talked to Jason (estimated) he was still working in buford, but hes been missing from the forum ever since.

2oodoor
06-27-2008, 04:13 PM
no more vigor sway bars then huh
Im trying to get there safe first, cheap second, good attitude third, pretty fourth. I keep counting on my fingers and getting only a middle one. (chuckle)

Tdurr
06-27-2008, 08:32 PM
IA's server is balls. I hate it. That is all.
~TDR

tenchimuyo93
07-20-2008, 05:18 PM
imma have to show up, next time. would have this time but my 3g was still in parts when this happened.......... maybe itll even look worth a crap also.....