PDA

View Full Version : hello goodbye

WTMARK
05-26-2008, 05:08 AM
Well, Thursday my stepmother passed away. Wednesday I go back East to bury her. Part of my inheritance is a 50K mile 2005 Odessey van.
Wed. morning (early) I'm dropping off the Accord at my buddy's car lot in Lubbock and he's driving me to the airport. I'm driving the van back from Connecticut. The Accord is getting wholesaled off; probably to old Mexico.

2oodoor
05-26-2008, 06:41 AM
Hey this doesnt mean you have to stay away! There are some Honda van fans here too.
Sorry for your loss.

ghettogeddy
05-26-2008, 08:23 AM
shit sell that van its a lil over millage lol dont give me any of that its a memory bs it was only in the family maybe 3 years lol

im also sorry for your loss ive been there i know how it is of course ive never had to leave cali for a funeral but thats cause only like 1 part of my fam is out of cali and thats my dads sister her husband and there 2 kids lol
everyone else live in cali

WTMARK
05-26-2008, 08:45 AM
shit sell that van its a lil over millage lol dont give me any of that its a memory bs it was only in the family maybe 3 years lol

im also sorry for your loss ive been there i know how it is of course ive never had to leave cali for a funeral but thats cause only like 1 part of my fam is out of cali and thats my dads sister her husband and there 2 kids lol
everyone else live in cali

As soon as the van clears probate, it will be sold. The Accord has 183K on it, 5th gear is out. I don't know what I'll replace it with; though; I've always wanted a beater 'vette!