PDA

View Full Version : is it worth building

levon2008
06-01-2008, 02:22 AM
I really am thinking maybe its not worth building the a20?

Heres a little piece of my night I lay down do the humpty hump with my girl then pass out. Now the second to best thing is my dream first is the humpty hump :D. When I fall asleep I dream about smoking H22's with my A20.

I burn them so bad they want to buy a A20 and fix it up too. I wake up in the morning start my car, Let it warm up and then fly down the street like a mad man screaming woot sob's woot.

Okay I then come back home sit in my car and realize, I have shit for power. Damn!!

I have place a order for the following..

Dc Header
2 1/4 exaust pipe
have my manual tranny built still need to put er in 1-4 1st gen acura gears and accord 5th

after these mods are done I want to dump more money into the engine but will my dream ever come true? Spanking on a H22, I just want to woopem so bad just like taking candy from a baby

Future mods if I can achieve my dream

Shave head and block
bore cylinders
get forge pistions
rocker arm
tougher springs
cam done
msd

I dont know what else to do i want too woopem let me know

Levon

2oodoor
06-01-2008, 02:31 AM
Think about the whole car as being a winner. The motor on it's own on dyno stands will face a tough battle against the H22, but in the car there are lots of contests to be won not just HP.
Even so, you could outrun another car powered by an H22, with an A20... just depends on c i r c u m s t a n c e s ... those are what win races.

levon2008
06-01-2008, 02:51 AM
Think about the whole car as being a winner. The motor on it's own on dyno stands will face a tough battle against the H22, but in the car there are lots of contests to be won not just HP.
Even so, you could outrun another car powered by an H22, with an A20... just depends on c i r c u m s t a n c e s ... those are what win races.

aww c i r c u m s t a n c e s I got it, So when I get ready to race someone I hop out of my car and flatten their tires. Then take off on that ass, No seriously though Even a Good run for the money would be nice. :D

Hauntd ca3
06-01-2008, 01:38 PM
where as the h22a is an awesome motor, they do lack bottom end
well mine does anyway
but they have great mid range and an allright top end
i'd be building teh a20 to have heaps of bottom end and mid range
the long stroke would lend itself to this pretty well i'd think
but having never driven an a20 powered accord i couldnt say what they like to start with.
but that list of mods you have planned would be a good start i'd think

Civic Accord Honda
06-01-2008, 01:43 PM
weight reduction is ur friend too :)