PDA

View Full Version : Just curious

canadian357
06-02-2008, 09:54 PM
What the hell is this?

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb149/trip3-07/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

bobafett
06-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Slide this lever towards you, then tip down. It will allow you to adjust the steering wheel (column in your case :)) up and down slightly. When done adjusting, crank it back up and slide the handle back in.

LxAcc510
06-02-2008, 10:39 PM
LOL newb. JK =P

2oodoor
06-03-2008, 03:42 AM
:slap: ^^^ pot%kettle

amazing when you discover something like that you had all along and did not know it

Catalyst
06-03-2008, 07:57 AM
:slap: ^^^ pot%kettle

amazing when you discover something like that you had all along and did not know it

I love that! Just like the other day, I never knew that if you push that little plastic piece covering the controls of the clock, It displays the time, even if the car is off!

Never knew that! I had always turned the key part way on to check the time.

ghettogeddy
06-03-2008, 08:10 AM
I love that! Just like the other day, I never knew that if you push that little plastic piece covering the controls of the clock, It displays the time, even if the car is off!

Never knew that! I had always turned the key part way on to check the time.

i never knew that (goes to try ) lol

and i asked the same newb question like the 6th or 7th day lol
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showpost.php?p=587245&postcount=17
see lol

2oodoor
06-03-2008, 08:54 AM
this is cool, I never knew that about the clock either.
Does anybody know how to adjust the frequency of the intermitent wipers?
This is wierd because on my DX the whole switch arm turns and it seems to adjust how frequent they wipe, yet on the LX it does not turn at all but has intermitent wipers.
I had the LX two years before I discovered you could open the headlights without turning on the lights.
I had it a year before I figured out how to lock the drivers door without using the key.
There should be a thread about some of this crazy little stuff.

labeledsk8r
06-03-2008, 09:35 AM
im shocked on how many people didnt know about the clock. it took me about 2 months to learn about the tilt wheel though... when i first bought my LX i thought it was a choke (i had never had a carbed car before and didnt really know anything about carb) dumb i know lol

codyJDM
06-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Yeah it took me forever to figure out wtf it was. It was so hard to push down I don't think anyone had ever used it. I got stoked when I found out how to lock my door without the key too! I was browsing my manual cause I was bored and came across it lol.

Civic Accord Honda
06-03-2008, 10:44 AM
i knew about the clock since the day i got the car XD

canadian357
06-03-2008, 11:20 AM
how do you lock the door without the key?!

i am a newb....

markmdz89hatch
06-03-2008, 12:16 PM
on the inside pull the door handle out a little then flip the lock lever. if you don't pull the handle at all, you can't flip the lock.

Dr_Snooz
06-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Yeah it took me forever to figure out wtf it was. It was so hard to push down I don't think anyone had ever used it. I got stoked when I found out how to lock my door without the key too! I was browsing my manual cause I was bored and came across it lol.

Ha! I got all excited too. Then locked the keys in the car about 4x in a row.

Doh!

MessyHonda
06-04-2008, 12:15 AM
haha...i grew up with this car so i know lots about it...i never adjusted the steering till i got my prelude wheel