PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys

Bobs89LXi
09-22-2002, 11:14 AM
Yeah, before I get a bunch of grief for not showing up (MIKEY). I had a valid reason. My injectors and O2 sensors are acting up again. I could barely make the 30 miles from work back home yesterday. There is no way I could have made the 240 mile round trip to Olympia. Well, I would have made it there, in the same way the guy from Yelm did at the alst Olympia meet..................on a flatbed. :( Sorry I guys. I really wanted to come since it is probably the last one this year and more than likely the last one with Mikey.

damackz
09-22-2002, 06:53 PM
hehe i was in the same boat lol but it was my FPR/fuel filter problem again, i could barely drive up the street without stalling, and its an auto!!!! grrrr i harsh wanted to meet up with u guyz and see most of ur rides but somehow i think i am cursed lol newayz hopefully i will still have my 3gee when the next meet comes around :sadwave:

bobafett
09-22-2002, 07:21 PM
oh well, i forgive you guys, but next time there is no excuse! :)

it would have been nice to see youre rides, but i am sure there will be a next time!

B16 ED9
09-22-2002, 11:12 PM
sorry i couldnt come. i had to do some packing since i'm moving. but i'm glad i didnt go, cause my engine started acting up. just today it would be at around normal idle rpm's and then it would drop to around 250 rpm!!! yes 250. then it would go back to normal and drop back down. it kept fluxuating like that, then i started driving towards home and the check engine light came on. so i got home and popped the hood, and it smelt like something was burning....grrrrrr
so maybe i'll be gettin my itr engine sooner than i thought

goldyaccord
09-23-2002, 11:00 AM
aw man!!... sissies if u tell me...

I drove up with a 35,000 mile motor just put in.. The carb is waaay outta wack. choke is sticky. i have a leaking return radiator hose. and i still went.

:P:P:P:flip:

damackz
09-23-2002, 11:43 AM
haha but dude ur car would atleast drive up the street and obviously ran since it got to tha meet lol :flip: