PDA

View Full Version : so I just order one of these

mykwikcoupe
06-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I saw it one of my honda magazines and thought it would be a good alternative to a trunk mount battery. I like how it tucks up under stuff, its thin and I can place it anywhere. I would have liked to get one with a billet top mount and bottom tray but I thought those would be more vehicle specific than this one. If it doesnt work my buddy will buy it from me and Ill try another. Let me know what you think. Ill put it on the inside fenderwhel on the passenger side above the passenger side axle. That or on the firewall where the black box and evap canister used to be.

http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-Battery-Relocator-EF-88-91-CivicCRX-P1902C7.aspx

russiankid
06-13-2008, 07:22 PM
I believe that battery is very expensive.

mykwikcoupe
06-13-2008, 07:32 PM
140 plus shipping
the mount for 119
just under 300 bucks delivered to my door with posts and multi lug connectors

2drSE-i
06-13-2008, 09:08 PM
PWJDM is offering a special on the battery, the relocation kit and the whale penis for 408 with free shipping. Pretty cool kit if you ask me. And as rediculous as the whale penis looks, it has dyno proven results.

Civic Accord Honda
06-13-2008, 09:10 PM
sweet !

mykwikcoupe
06-14-2008, 07:39 AM
PWJDM is offering a special on the battery, the relocation kit and the whale penis for 408 with free shipping. Pretty cool kit if you ask me. And as rediculous as the whale penis looks, it has dyno proven results.

If I had a use for the kit I would have taken it but I figured i was pushing my luck ordering a kit for a different car and hoping it will bolt in someplace nice. I was out in the garage this morning looking at the prime placement and I think the best place is under the factory battery mount leaving tons of space for intercoolering pipes and such as airfilters

markmdz89hatch
06-17-2008, 01:32 PM
check out the pics of Steve's battery kit. Very similar idea, but the battery is mounted to the firewall. http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60613