PDA

View Full Version : so quick question on rotors and rims

chowder
07-03-2008, 09:15 PM
wheres the best place to buy some new pads in rotors because im going to need new ones soon and have never replaced them myself and check out probably some of the sickest bbs rims ever that fit 3g's! seriously considering buying a set when i rebuild my hatch, the 15's weigh only 10.2lbs, and the 16's weigh 12.2 lbs.. forged alloys own. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?&autoMake=Honda&autoModel=Accord+Hatchback&autoYear=1988&autoModClar=&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

Oldblueaccord
07-03-2008, 10:16 PM
tirerack has good prices and good selection of brakes parts as well. There alotta brake threads on here just search a little.

I use www.fastbrake.com for some parts too.

wp

ghettogeddy
07-03-2008, 11:17 PM
tirerack has good prices and good selection of brakes parts as well. There alotta brake threads on here just search a little.

I use www.fastbrake.com for some parts too.

wp

www.buybrakes.com

but if you really want a deal pm me and i can get you hooked up on some slotted drilled rotors and some pads for a decent price

ill even install them for you lol
as long as you drive out here

chowder
07-04-2008, 06:10 PM
i think i would just find em locally and maybe even find some parts to do suspension lowering and maybe get in contact with picopop to help lower it ya never know

snoopyloopy
07-04-2008, 07:49 PM
www.autopartswarehouse.com is where i got mine.

2drSE-i
07-05-2008, 07:44 AM
those bbs wheels are awesome. the only setback is that they list them for $400. Each.