PDA

View Full Version : NOPI.com???

87 Honda Prelude
09-22-2002, 11:01 PM
i just got screwed over by fastfours.com when i ordered a clutch and short shifter kit. it is never going to come. n e ways..i am just about to order my clutch kit and short shift kit from NOPI and i just wanted to know if anyone has ordered from them and how fast it takes for them to send your products... Basically should i go through NOPI or not???? thanks
Jeremy

Jims 86LXI HB
09-22-2002, 11:14 PM
Could you do me a favor. Fastfours has several things that I know they are the cheapest place to buy them at. But I need to have you email me what you've found out about your order, basically why your not happy and how you feel they failed. Either I won't recommend them or I'll let other's know how to avoid the same trouble you went through, but I need to hear from you. Please email me a reply.

Either use the boards email system or direct at [email protected]

kennycm
09-23-2002, 09:42 AM
i am only speaking for myself but I recently ordered an alternator from nopi and it didn't work so i had to send it back for a refun. I'm still waiting on the refund. That's just me though but yeah, it did get here very fast. I also ordered some spark plug wires from nopi and they work great, so my rating is 50/50.

startersgirl
09-23-2002, 11:25 AM
My boyfriend loves nopi

custom88
09-23-2002, 11:34 AM
I use NOPI all the time and it works great for me (but I also go through my brothers buisness account):)

anchovies
09-23-2002, 12:42 PM
I've used nopi and I give it an A. Fast shipping also (I mean your normal UPS 3-day thing)

tightwhitelx
09-23-2002, 01:41 PM
i use nopi all the time and they are always fast but thats me

87 Honda Prelude
09-23-2002, 03:13 PM
ight. thanks

Mike's89AccordLX
09-23-2002, 03:54 PM
I noticed everything I tried to order from nopi, was on back order so I try to avoid them as much as possible. But I have also heard good things also.

jteuton
09-23-2002, 06:17 PM
all i can say is they ship fast as a mofo just make sure they have it in stock first

Grant2k
09-23-2002, 07:35 PM
at the auto parts store i worked at we used to order from nopi and stuff took FOREVER to come. everything was always on back order and they put you on hold forever too. but since so many people have had good experiences i would trust them. the good outweigh the bad here.

toastyghost
09-23-2002, 09:39 PM
They're not going to screw you over. They're a reputable company so the worst-case scenario is that you'll eventually get your shit, or they'll refund your money. They would be a lot better if they would have a little stocked/backorder/whatever status on each item BEFORE you order it... It's gotta be in their inventory system so why the hell can't they integrate that to the web app? :P

custom88
09-24-2002, 07:59 AM
When I look at parts it always tells me if it is in stock or out of stock. It's in the lower left box when you click on (more details)

socal3rdgen
09-24-2002, 08:17 AM
[QUOTE]They're not going to screw you over. They're a reputable company so the worst-case scenario is that you'll eventually get your shit, or they'll refund your money. They would be a lot better if they would have a little stocked/backorder/whatever status on each item BEFORE you order it... It's gotta be in their inventory system so why the hell can't they integrate that to the web app? :P[QUOTE]

im a web designer myself and its expensive as hell to get stock status integrated to a webpage. you have to be a wealthy company to do somethin like that . I know cuz i have to update over 3000 products a day in our online inventory status. talk about a pain in the ass...................

Immeraufdemhund
10-01-2002, 09:18 AM
Can't you use SQL or something like that to hae the system automatically update it self?

anchovies
10-01-2002, 06:51 PM
technically it's quite simple, but you need $$ for the man-hours, software, outsourcing and time

anchovies
10-01-2002, 06:51 PM
okie let's talk about cars now