PDA

View Full Version : B20A valve guides

rjudgey
07-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Hi Guy's anyone replaced stock guides with bronze ones?? Looking at Supertech bronze guides for B18/H23 and the dimensions seem compatible with B20A there a little bit longer measured mine at 45mm and supertech were 46.5mm but i'd be reshaping them anyways the diameter i measured was a smidge over 12mm which the supertech ones are 12.07mm so that seems right as well they have to be bit bigger so they fit in and stay in once the old ones are out!! What do you guys think?? Also looking at the Crower valvetrain package for B18 and H23 anyone used that and what they think of it is it worth the money??? Building two big B20A's one for all out turbo and one for all out N/A so really need to make sure i got quality parts capable of some serious performance.

thanks Rich.

RobT5580
07-12-2008, 12:20 PM
I have ferrea valve train in my head. The exhaust i believe were off the shelf B18 valves and the intake were h22 blanks with the vavle cut down to size. I think if i remember right the problem with our heads is the intake had a oddly large diameter. I know they sent some extra items with the guides for the machine shop to use becuase something else had to be done to use that setup.