PDA

View Full Version : Florida Accords Stateside Meet, August 23rd - Daytona

fdaccord
07-14-2008, 06:33 AM
Saturday August 23rd, 2008
Frank Rendon Park
Daytona Beach, FL
AT 10AM

There are grills, children's playground, beach, etc. So there are plenty of things you can do. I will be purchasing/bringing most of the cooked foods, we just need you to bring drinks, condiments, etc. I'm also inviting members of our "sister" site, SFPOA.NET which is the other forum I manage.

Description of Park:
Frank Rendon Park
The park is named for the late Frank Rendon, a long-time community leader. In December 2003, the park celebrated the completion of a three-acre addition to the existing Frank Rendon Park.
Volusia County provided the land and paid most of the $850,000 in expansion project costs. The project was funded in part with grants from the ECHO program and the Daytona Beach Racing and Recreational Facilities District. The Frank Rendon Park project was the County of Volusia's first completed ECHO project. Daytona Beach Shores maintains the park.
Location2705 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores
(about two miles north of Dunlawton Boulevard)
Amenities
Sheltered picnic areas, grills, children's playground with padded floor, disability-accessible restrooms, water fountain, outdoor showers, 141 off-street parking spaces, handicapped parking, wheelchair accessible wooden beach walkway, wooden observation deck, beach wheels.

Official Thread here: http://www.flaccords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133

If anyone here is going please let me know so we can accomodate you!

Thanks!

EricW
07-14-2008, 09:00 PM
I would but I'm not going to drive that far.

labeledsk8r
07-14-2008, 09:41 PM
hmm sounds interesting... its on my b-day so theres a chance i will be off work...i will look into it depending on alot of things delaing with my car and such

durnut
07-19-2008, 11:18 AM
i'm about an hour south of daytona, I'll do my best to show.