PDA

View Full Version : all must go!!!!

ZackieDarko
07-15-2008, 01:00 PM
http://www.3geez.com/forum/sr_classifieds.php?do=ad&id=417

I have decided to get out of the 3g game and I would like to pawn all my parts off on my fello 3geezerz.

If somebody loacl wants ALL my parts they can buy everything including the car with the B16 for $1700 otherwise everything is being parted.

The billsteins are already spoken for and the motor/trans/ecu are also spoken for but everything else is for sale.

I will make an add in the Trading Post tonight with all the parts. Feel free to use this thread to ask anyquestions.

Some things for sale are

B-Series mounts
B-Series swap axles
TypeR front brake upgrade
rear disc upgrade

to name a few

GraniteLXI
07-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Aww, leaving the 3g game? Always sad to see a member go, any reason in particular you want to leave?

ZackieDarko
07-15-2008, 01:51 PM
this accord has been giving me problems since day 1 and im tired of dealing with it

also i have always had a hard on for God's Chariot aka CRX

my little brothers have a 89 hatch so i can always tinker with that t00 so im not toally out

GraniteLXI
07-15-2008, 01:54 PM
Ah, Crx's are awesome, I enjoy my hatch as well :cheers: You going to stick around the site?

2oodoor
07-15-2008, 02:10 PM
I have decided to get out of the 3g game and I would like to pawn all my parts off on my fello 3geezerz.

If somebody loacl wants ALL my parts they can buy everything including the car with the B16 for $1700 otherwise everything is being parted.

The billsteins are already spoken for and the motor/trans/ecu are also spoken for but everything else is for sale.

I will make an add in the Trading Post tonight with all the parts. Feel free to use this thread to ask anyquestions.

Some things for sale are

B-Series mounts
B-Series swap axles
TypeR front brake upgrade
rear disc upgrade

to name a few

Dam... talk about Day -Jas -Vous
good luck with the sales, this stuff is "gold" eehhh

EricW
07-15-2008, 04:20 PM
sorry to see you getting out of the 3g game but that crx should be lots of fun. PM me a price on the mounts and axels.

redaztec
07-15-2008, 05:35 PM
How much are you asking for the rear disk swap?

mykwikcoupe
07-15-2008, 06:08 PM
I picked up the parts spoken for and thankfully enough Ive known Zack for a few years and he giving me a sweet price. Im sure everyone on here knows hes a good guy and if they need vouches just ask. Good guy here!!!!!

Oh and just a heads up, yesterday it was like he was at a swap meet just tossing parts away. GET THEM WHILE IT's HOT!!!

cubert
07-15-2008, 06:36 PM
i can vouch for him...

buy his stuff :thumbup:

2oodoor
07-16-2008, 07:56 AM
I picked up the parts spoken for and thankfully enough Ive known Zack for a few years and he giving me a sweet price. Im sure everyone on here knows hes a good guy and if they need vouches just ask. Good guy here!!!!!

Oh and just a heads up, yesterday it was like he was at a swap meet just tossing parts away. GET THEM WHILE IT's HOT!!!

Im not even going to say anything:
I bet that was fun

ZackieDarko
07-16-2008, 06:24 PM
http://www.3geez.com/forum/sr_classifieds.php?do=ad&id=417

MessyHonda
07-17-2008, 09:15 AM
any pics of the front brake swap