PDA

View Full Version : Crossmember with r&p, etc.

codyJDM
07-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Is that considered the rear crossmember? It has the rack and all that good stuff on it. Need to know 'cause I can potentially be getting one cheap(mine is kinked a little from my accident). Thanks :thumbup:

AZmike
07-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Yes, that's the rear cross member. You might be able to get it cheaper if you just ask for the rack. Whenever I buy a rack at the junkyard I end up with the cross member and the PS hard lines as well.

codyJDM
07-16-2008, 07:44 PM
Yes, that's the rear cross member. You might be able to get it cheaper if you just ask for the rack. Whenever I buy a rack at the junkyard I end up with the cross member and the PS hard lines as well.

Ill check that as well, thanks man.

import racer
07-17-2008, 03:33 PM
sorry don't mean to jack thread but are the steel p/s lines a dealer only part.i'm looking at a car that needs the lines replaced.

AZmike
07-18-2008, 05:15 AM
sorry don't mean to jack thread but are the steel p/s lines a dealer only part.i'm looking at a car that needs the lines replaced.

As far as I know they are dealer or junkyard items only. I believe the flexible line above the exhaust manifold is the only one that is available aftermarket. If yours are rusted you might be able to convince someone in a less rust-prone climate to grab some for you.