PDA

View Full Version : it is time

XxirhxccusiusxsxX
07-21-2008, 11:51 AM
today is the first day of the rest of my cars life.
0900 hours to day marked zero hour for my car
ok so the story, i am planing on useing my work on my car in my seinior project so i am going to keep track of my progess on here and for school. my plan is to turbo the car and customise it to show that working on a car is nothing to be afrade of and that with a little work and common sence you can go far. im going to do 100% of the work. i have to have it done by april 09. i would love comments.

today started my major work on the car the passenger side fender was pretty messed up so i fixed that tomorrow i am going to install the new muffler. i am getting a new head for the build thanks to zackiedarko. and for now thats all i know. i will with any luck have the start pics tonight

thanks

GraniteLXI
07-21-2008, 11:56 AM
Sounds like an exciting project. Keep us updated with pictures if possible as well :) Then at the end you can make a nice slide show to look back at what you started with as a nice memory.

A18A
07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
cool, i love these long term projects :D best of luck, hope nothing shits out on you.

ghettogeddy
07-21-2008, 04:55 PM
yes a photo scrapbook would def get you an A lol and give us something to look at or you could recorded everything you do and have a way better presentation

lostforawhile
07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
yea this is a great site to help you with the car,get to know the search function and you will find lots of ideas.:D

XxirhxccusiusxsxX
07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
search haha ive been searching and resarching for about 3 weeks