PDA

View Full Version : Netami?

mastaofdisasta
07-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Whats everyones consensus on Netami parts? Decent or just pep boys trash? Also i found out that lightning audio from WALMART is a divison of rockford frostgate, yall prolly already knew that tho...

2oodoor
07-31-2008, 09:12 AM
lightening audio is not just at walmart, a lot of independant stereo shops used to stock those products.

XxirhxccusiusxsxX
07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
so is it any good

ghettogeddy
07-31-2008, 11:53 AM
Whats everyones consensus on Netami parts? Decent or just pep boys trash? Also i found out that lightning audio from WALMART is a divison of rockford frostgate, yall prolly already knew that tho...

the amp im running right now is lightning audio lol the fast and furious edition lol got it for free and it makes my infinity hit pritty hard
every one is shocked when they get my hatch lol

on your secound question i cant find any real reviews on the web but what i have found have been ok not the best but ok

but now that i look at there web site they dont really tell you what some stuff is for lol and on the description for a set of lowering springs it was for 9006 100w headlights lol

Pico
07-31-2008, 05:04 PM
I have a Netami oil cap and it's holding up well.
Lightning audio I've used several times. I had the 6 x 8 speakers in my Ford Escape and they held up well and I'm currently running a 10in Lightning Audio subwoofer in my Legend and it's hits pretty good