PDA

View Full Version : Feeler thread: what it's worth $$$

military mase
08-06-2008, 11:43 AM
Well i've been doing some thinking and just wanted to sell what people would seriously pay for my car. I have to many projects right now , 4 of them to be exact and i can't keep them all so i have to give up something. I have well over 20 grand in this build but i know i'm not gonna get that what so ever. The pics have clear tails but i no longer have the clears and i'm back stock tails with the front jdm corners. there are some other pics in my 3geez garage too. Some of you know the car some of you don't. so here is the run down

interior

Re-painted dash and all vynal pieces
reupholstered seats with "H" emblem headrest
formfit carpet
custom floormat
carbonfiber shifter
carbonfiber bezel gauge
reverse-indiglo gauges
custom mesh rear speaker covers

extiorior

90-93 Teg Blackwidow kit I (Custom backbumper)
JDM front signal corner lights
shaved side molding
shaved badges except for "H" on trunk
flip flop trunk
lambo doors
custompaint w/silverflakes

Engine build

auto to 5-speed swap
carb to efi swap
short ram intake
Port and polished head
Polished exhuast
pacesetter ceramic coated header
UnorthodoxRacing Flywheel (less than 9lbs)
diamondracing pistons (9.2:1 CR)
eagle H-beam rods(LS Integra)
Coltcam Stage 1 turbo cam
hi-flo cat w/ custom 2.5 exhaust
apexi muffler
ngk plugs
accel ss coil
Golden Eagle 440 Adjust-tru adjustable cam gear
B&M fuel regulator w./gauge
4th gen accord dizzy
p75 ecu

suspension

groundcontrol coilovers(2" drop)
Ingall'scamber kit
Koni reds in the front
Revalved Blistien in the rear 300/100
drilled & slotted brembo rotors
rear disc conversion w/EBC rotors&pads
steelbraided brakelines all around
17" motegi w/azenis
F&R SuspensionTechnique swaybar
Prothane bushings all around
DC strut tower bar
rear strut bar

I.C.E

4- 61/2 poineers
2- audiobahn aw1051t(10")
1- audiobahn a2002t(amp)
custom trunk enclosure
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/DSCN0855.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/324959_44_full-1.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/324959_50_full.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/324959_48_full.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/324959_92_full.jpg

nswst8
08-06-2008, 02:03 PM
As to the value, that is valued as what someone is willing to pay you.

If I had 20 grand, well thats the deliema here no one is going to have that kind of cash.

This will be a tough one with the economy in the state that is in.

military mase
08-06-2008, 02:09 PM
Well i should say how much do you think i can get for it

A18A
08-06-2008, 02:15 PM
i can only see about 5 grand max :(

2oodoor
08-06-2008, 02:45 PM
First and foremost;) kudos on a really nice custom Accord

resell value, I would guess yes between 3000 and 5000. Towards the higher number if you can produce documentation like reciepts, awards, tropheys, etc.. It would also have to be a practical daily driver.
Thing is too, these Hondas are selling alot higher than they were this time last year. A stock Lxi in DD condtion, everything working, is bringing around 2-3 grand now.

If it had an interesting and well executed swap, I could see it bringing in more because it would be in another class, not that there is anything wrong with the A20 but you know what the popular drivetrain is.
no offense, just my opinion based on what I see on the market

military mase
08-06-2008, 04:17 PM
This is why i am thinking about selling it and build my other corolla. It seems the investment ratio is better than my accord. I amd realist and know i won't even get half of what i put in to it. As it is a daily driver and runs smooth it's sits at a show comptemplating on if i should even continue with the rest of the project. I could easily build up the rolla drop a 20v black top and when ever i feel like drop a turbo kit on it and i can buy parts for it right off the shelf. Well i'll give this thread a few months and if i still feel the same i'll put it up for sale. I don't want to regret selling my project.

Rendon LX-i
08-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Man dont do it your going to regret it i remember the days u were always online showing what you did....Shit just keep it in storage if u dont want to mess with it....I have a 06 Scion tc ONE time i was like i should sell it and get a nice turbo kit cuz scions love boost but then i look at it im like HELL NOO. the heart and soul you put into it You and i Know Who ever gets it is not going to treat it the same way you did Why cuz u build it and put that extra time to make it look and run fast.....I wouldnt bro...Your car is Sick as hell...hope i changed your mind lol jp.....Do what you wish but i wouldnt man honestly....my o2cent

Rendon lx-i

Demon1024
08-06-2008, 09:48 PM
if i can sell my 5th g accord i'd buy it quick.hell i'd drive to you to get it that thing is sweet!
i had talked to someone in fayetteville about a month ago selling a 3g for 350 that needed a motor on craigslist, funny thing is she posted in the fayetteville arkansas section.We went to meet at walmart and about 5 min.s of "where are you again?next to the gas station right?" we figured out we where in different states.

2oodoor
08-07-2008, 03:38 AM
that is hilarious, I can see that happening, walmarts everywhere.

military mase
08-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Well i know for a fact that the lambo doors are coming off....They were good while it lasted but as i found out lambo doors are a pain. It's back to stock. Like i said i'll make sure to post on here to give guys a chance to buy it first. It's hard times for everyone and i'm a car junkie and i really can't support my habit with trying to work on 4 cars. i'm going to give it till oct. If things go well i'll keep it but if it goes south i'm gonna have to give up the 3G. My corolla retains more value that the 3rd gen so i'm looking at all options. Not looking forward to selling it but if i do i hope it does go to a good home.

military mase
11-05-2008, 04:04 PM
:crying:So hard times have hit and it's time to face the fact that i have 2 many projects, 4 to be exact. I can't fund all of them and i have to sell the 3g. As of right now i have seen it run but the legs on the dizzy need to be welded back on. I want to let the 3g community to have a chance of buying it before i branch out to other sites. i'm selling this for 4,500 bucks. When i say i have all the reciepts on this from where i bouught stuf for this car i have them all and i dare not add up the price on it or i'll cry. So to leave it at that it is up for sale and i will have to sell sum of my turbo parts to get the dizzy welded and then it will be up in the trading post section. Thx

ghettogeddy
11-05-2008, 04:07 PM
how much for the lambos hinges i want them for my hatch

or did you not take them off

military mase
11-05-2008, 04:19 PM
sorry i didn't take them off

ghettogeddy
11-05-2008, 04:27 PM
were did you get them do you remeber and also how hard are they to instyall i think they would look sick on my hatch

Civic Accord Honda
11-05-2008, 04:33 PM
:(:(... i really wish i had the cash to buy it and get a plane ticket out there if i did i would buy it as soon as i could get there :(

good luck and i hope another member here gets it so we can see her live on

military mase
11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
i got these from a place called redrumcustoms. There no longer in biz. scince i got these put on lambos have came around and improved. Got these when there wern't many options to go with.

86ccord
11-05-2008, 07:19 PM
i got these from a place called redrumcustoms. There no longer in biz. scince i got these put on lambos have came around and improved. Got these when there wern't many options to go with.

wow what a coincidence, i heard this kid say, " you know what Redrum is spelled backwards?....murder..." LOL

Dr_Snooz
11-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Ouch. What a sweet car. I hope it works out for you.

MessyHonda
11-08-2008, 01:27 PM
get a 2nd job...keeps my 3gee out of the junkyard

rfiks
11-10-2008, 09:47 PM
imo:rice: IMO