PDA

View Full Version : Lets Meet in Minnesota

Mike's89AccordLX
09-23-2002, 04:18 PM
I think it would be sweet to have a meeting in MN. But it would have to be soon because winter will be on its way. Dam that old man!:rant:

Immeraufdemhund
10-15-2002, 10:34 AM
i'd agree, but i'll be in Hibbing someitme in winter time.. i hope it doesn't fall apart from living in a redneck place so long. Mankato...i can't remember were that is, is that close the the cities?

89accordlxi
10-15-2002, 12:44 PM
I would definitely be up for a meet in Minnesota. Its been a long time since ive been to Mankato. When I used to live in MN as a child, we would go there all the time.......oh he memories........

Mike's89AccordLX
10-15-2002, 10:13 PM
Mankato is about 73 miles for the twin cities. This would rock you guys want to do a meet. I just saw this girl driving an older accord hatch tonight with some nice rims on it and a cherry bomb. I tried to make a u-turn but I was on the highway. I just noticed that there's about 9 or 10 more 3G accords in town. (college) I live here and was the first in town to have it. (feeling special) :) Anyways, I just painted my tails too. Going to try to clear out my signals tomorrow. I attempted to change my window motor and regulator today. When I got everything off and ready, I realize the junkyard gave me the wrong part. They said I thought 90 accord would work. I told him that only an 88-89 would work. I was pissed. I have never taken one out before so I didn't know it was wrong until everything was ripped out. But yeah I'm willing to do a meet. I don't know if you want to do it in Mankato. Or we can work something out. I'll try to get some people in town interested.

Immeraufdemhund
10-19-2002, 10:47 AM
let's see i get out of school the 3 week of december i think. Anything before that and i'm out. I'm up for it. My car is kinda hurt right now, and i dont have anythign special to it...it's just a 3g hatch. though when i get some money built up i'm going to fix a couple of things.