PDA

View Full Version : Prelude seats?

LxAcc510
08-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Found some online. Guy wants $100 for the pair...good price? anywhere else that can match the price? Easy to mount?

Pico
08-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Found some online. Guy wants $100 for the pair...good price? anywhere else that can match the price? Easy to mount?

easy to mount, just use the brackets off of the stock seats and modify them a bit.
100.00 for the pair sounds high. I got mine at pick and pull and paid 60.00 for the set

LxAcc510
08-10-2008, 12:00 PM
easy to mount, just use the brackets off of the stock seats and modify them a bit.
100.00 for the pair sounds high. I got mine at pick and pull and paid 60.00 for the set

Pick n pull over there in east oakland? I just came from there yesterday. I saw 3 ludes with the seats. but in bad condition.

The one pair i saw that was actually in good condition wasnt the same color as my interior. The pair i saw on craigslist is the same color as my interior.

Doesnt your car have the deep maroonish red interior pico? They made the 3g lude in that same interior color didn't they?

Pico
08-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Pick n pull over there in east oakland? I just came from there yesterday. I saw 3 ludes with the seats. but in bad condition.

The one pair i saw that was actually in good condition wasnt the same color as my interior. The pair i saw on craigslist is the same color as my interior.

Doesnt your car have the deep maroonish red interior pico? They made the 3g lude in that same interior color didn't they?

I went to the one up in fairfield right over by Travis Airbase.
I do have the maroon interior sort of. I swapped my dash over to a black padded one out of my parts car and painted the lower half black to match and used the upper part of the door panels from the parts car that was black also.
Here's a pic of the swap, http://www.3geez.com/forum/showpost.php?p=663851&postcount=38

86AccordLxi
08-10-2008, 05:38 PM
I paid $50 for my pair. They sit a touch crooked (lean out a bit), but meh.

Alex

LxAcc510
08-13-2008, 10:17 AM
I went to the one up in fairfield right over by Travis Airbase.
I do have the maroon interior sort of. I swapped my dash over to a black padded one out of my parts car and painted the lower half black to match and used the upper part of the door panels from the parts car that was black also.
Here's a pic of the swap, http://www.3geez.com/forum/showpost.php?p=663851&postcount=38

damn that interior looks damn good