PDA

View Full Version : anybody ever heard of these?

itzdave
08-15-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.pulstarplug.com/

some kind of new spark plug design that supposedly increases hp and fuel economy
different internal desing than other plugs
but they cost about 25 bux each!

Hauntd ca3
08-15-2008, 12:54 PM
they look pretty bloody interesting eh!
might be worth a go

greentee76
08-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Yeah I read up on them about a month or so ago. Seem like a neat technology but I balked at the 25$ price tag.
If you decide to try them let us all know what you think, I've been known to throw away 100$ on far less important things, haha.

ghettogeddy
08-15-2008, 01:06 PM
lets see some reviews on these things

2oodoor
08-15-2008, 01:27 PM
hell even their website is way too sir-fist-tick-eighted for my equipment, thought my comperter kwashhh-ED
I wont be getting those, would rather change to coil on plug, geesh you can only burn the gas once anyway with four plugs on four cyl.

Tdurr
08-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Ive heard some good things from like 2 ppl. they say the car ran smoother, like a 2mpg increase, and they say they felt more tq. If i even get some spark plugs and have extra 100 im gettin em lol

2oodoor
08-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Ive heard some good things from like 2 ppl. they say the car ran smoother, like a 2mpg increase, and they say they felt more tq. If i even get some spark plugs and have extra 100 im gettin em lol

you can get that just putting in some fresh plugs, at least one of those two people mighta needed new plugs anyway huh?
sorry Im just skeptical of 25 dollar spark plugs..

Tdurr
08-15-2008, 02:36 PM
^^ notice i said if i ever have 100 layn around and need spark plugs lol ;)

itzdave
08-17-2008, 12:05 AM
well, i wasnt really plannin on gettin them, mainly since i havent had my car for the last 7 months, and im not gunna have it for about about another month or so. i was just wonderin if anybody had maybe known a guy that tried them or somethin.
i did some online research about, but only about 3 people said they did them, and they WERE satisfied with the results. everybody else was just sayin how sceptical they were about them...
so who knows,,,

A18A
08-17-2008, 01:18 AM

that sounds more like a mind over matter thing to me.

a good test would be find someone whos had 1 car for ages and driven it all the time, then swap in them plugs without them knowing, and see if they mention any difference in power/mileage. if not then they cant be as great as they say