PDA

View Full Version : instrument light

FlySquid
05-08-2002, 07:33 PM
hey guys..

two quick questiohns...

1). i noticed that my Low Fuel warning light is not working

2). Also, left blue instrument light is not working ... not the one from the background.. but, the one that is in front and above the RPM guage...

how do i replace the bulbs?

pls help.. thanks in advance..

-j.

dosh8er
05-09-2002, 03:08 AM
Hey, My low fuel light doesn't go on until I drive the tank to empty, and then past it! Seriously, the needle was a little bit past the red mark. I think that means 1/8 of a tank.

Jareds 89 LX-i
05-09-2002, 03:15 AM
Yea I thought mine didn't work either, but it came on for the first time the other night after 420 miles. It was right about even with the line, so it was really low. I don't remember offhand what the tank capacity is, but it took 12.6 gallons to fill it up so it must have been pretty empty.

For replacing the bulbs just take the instrument cluster out and you will have access to all the bulbs. I'm not sure exactly which one you are talking about, but it shouldn't be hard to find. You may want to save the little bulb condoms because I'm not sure if new bulbs come with them or not

:D

locknload68
05-09-2002, 05:38 AM
The tank holds 16 gallons. I always drive my car til it gets below the E and usually have 2-3 gallons left.