PDA

View Full Version : Sei

import racer
08-18-2008, 05:12 PM
hey guys had a knock at the door tonight,guy saw my accords in the yard and wanted to know if i was interested in buying an sei.he said the car wasn't inspected hadn't drove it in six months.I have never seen an sei in before in person,might go look at it tomorrow.only thing is the car is auto and 4 door.could change to 5-speed but really looking for a 2 door.

A18A
08-18-2008, 05:16 PM
wow you're lucky, i really wish someone would knock on my door and offer me a accord.

Rendon LX-i
08-18-2008, 07:49 PM
DAMN THATS CLEAN...no doubt man get it and convert it to 5speed that coupe to clean

ghettogeddy
08-18-2008, 07:53 PM
DAMN THATS CLEAN...no doubt man get it and convert it to 5speed that coupe to clean

dude thats his current car lol
the sei is a 4 door and auto lol
i say find out how much
and just strip it of its goods rebuild it with what come off the coupe and sell it lol

means cupholders
rear disks
bose system
you name it then
turn around and sell for the same price

AccordB20A
08-18-2008, 09:58 PM
yeah the large sig pic really puts me off too.

hope its a minter

Rendon LX-i
08-18-2008, 10:11 PM
LMAO.....the picture threw me off....oh well...still clean

import racer
08-19-2008, 04:25 PM
sorry about the large sig.went and looked at the sei today,its rough rust in usual spots had some bodywork done,can see the bodyfill.leather seats are trashed has 430 000 km on it too.he said he hadn't drove it in a year hadn't been inspected since june 07.he said the stereo acts up as well.i'm not really looking for something in need of this much work,got enough to do to the coupe.it doesn't look as good as it does in my sig,thats when i first got it.its tore apart right now and i drive my lx.really looking for a coupe to fix mine up with.if i had the extra cash i'd buy the sei for the good stuff.

ghettogeddy
08-19-2008, 04:33 PM
if you have a pick a part place out there they would give you good money for one
i paid 300 for my lx and drove it for about 3 years then got my hatch
and stripped the lx bare lol ask messy how bare it was
and they still gave me like 250 for it
so if dude give it to you for less then that i say go for it
and just junk it after you strip it

import racer
08-19-2008, 05:08 PM
we don't have any pick apart places around here,junk yards here will tow them away for free but don't usually pay you for them.if i can find another coupe to get on the road and that sei is still around in spring might buy it and strip it but don't have cash for that.my coupe is torn apart right now,it was alot worse than i thought it was when i bought it.