PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte, NC Hondatech meet

mushroom_toy
08-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Just seeing if anyone wanted to go, I will definitely be riding up with a big group from atl

Its at Hendrick Honda of Charlotte, 250 spots, and free food.

Heres the thread.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2339902

mushroom_toy
08-21-2008, 09:29 PM
I know some of you guys live in NC or the surrounding....so i wanna see some 3geez love, never any of our cars at big meets, and we need to get ourselves out there. :)

86ccord
08-22-2008, 05:47 PM
I know some of you guys live in NC or the surrounding....so i wanna see some 3geez love, never any of our cars at big meets, and we need to get ourselves out there. :)

hell yeah! if i wasnt dirt poor i'd go..LOL

2oodoor
08-23-2008, 07:24 AM
be extremely careful in carolina.. carolinahondas.com
I lurk there and read all kinds of horror stories of getinng jacked, ripped, busted, ganked, cars geting stolen in record numbers ... way too much drama for me.
I was reading one thread about unmarked cop car ricers intimidating you into running your car then they bust you for it.
Have fun but I wont be there for other reasons, one is I am still using my free time to finish this car, then It is on to painting the house.

mushroom_toy
08-23-2008, 10:52 AM
be extremely careful in carolina.. carolinahondas.com
I lurk there and read all kinds of horror stories of getinng jacked, ripped, busted, ganked, cars geting stolen in record numbers ... way too much drama for me.
I was reading one thread about unmarked cop car ricers intimidating you into running your car then they bust you for it.
Have fun but I wont be there for other reasons, one is I am still using my free time to finish this car, then It is on to painting the house.

Yeah ive read about that cop crap. But its gonna be at a dealership so no worries.

mushroom_toy
08-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Bump.

mushroom_toy
08-27-2008, 06:34 AM
BUmp.