PDA

View Full Version : Camber Kits???

King Peetis
08-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Im looking for a decent camber kit for my 88 hatch. I found some for $400.00 at eibach but it sounds like a lot of money to spend. 3degrees in the rear and 1.5 up front should do the trick.ingalls have some around $260.00. What's the best approach? I wont be driving the car everyday nor will I be autocrossing with it but I do want a nice ride that will let me act out once in a while. I got the GC c/o's and monroe sesa-tracs front and rear, hows that set up? I know about the bill's, koni's and toki's but like I said I wont be driving it a lot; just the weekend. somebody get back at me on the camber kit.....

nswst8
08-19-2008, 06:43 PM
You'll blow those sensa tracs on day one.

With ground controls your only choice is revalved Bilsteins, because your not going to find any Koni's.

Find a junkyard and get some prelude (can't remember the years)front control arms they have some adjustability.

Do some more searching before you get flamed.

There are some sticky's in the suspension threads.

MessyHonda
08-19-2008, 06:43 PM
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57131

i did the 2nd gen lude arms and it had adjustable ball joint for the camber

russiankid
08-19-2008, 06:46 PM
For rear camber you could do the washer trick.

King Peetis
08-20-2008, 02:10 AM
Thanks for the heads up fellas.Good thing is I have a pull a part near me, I'll check it out this weekend for the lude arms. Im gonna take back the sensatracs tonight. Im not hip to the washer trick, help me out a little. Ive also been looking for "revalved" Bilsteins but Im coming up short, where can I get them?

nswst8
08-20-2008, 04:54 AM
You will have to buy the bilsteins send to the company for revalving.

Washer of appropiate size to bring the control arm to the proper with. So that it wil fit back into the fender wall.