PDA

View Full Version : Break lights

Ayeobe
08-25-2008, 02:34 PM
A couple days ago, my center break lights, and my left break lights stopped working. My first reaction was to be rather upset that the lights i just replaced stopped working, and i just swapped one light from the left to the right. Something strange hapened.. Bolth lights on the left were still working, while the right was still dead. All my parking lights work, but my break lights do not. I was going to look it up in the shop manual, hoping for a circut diagram, and fix the problem myself, but the shop manual seems to have everything BUT a break light circut diagram. So, now what? heh.

Basically, i would ither like a diagram in itself, or the number fuse that might controll the right and center break lights, and/or any relays... n shit la'dat.

Thanks in advance - I dont want to be pulled over by any coppers! :Owned2:

xxxfrankensteinxxx
08-25-2008, 04:18 PM
its a fuse

Ayeobe
08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Great, so what fuse? I dont know which fuse the break light circut uses, so i cant change it.
Thanks.

Ayeobe
08-26-2008, 03:06 PM
I just tested the circut.. there is power and negative going to ...that odd box thing i beleve to be the break light malfunction indicator thing, but the lights still dont come on. The parking lights do, and when i moved the circut board from one side to the other, it worked. Im prety freaked out now, and i would reaaaly love to have me a circut diagram.

So, any of you guys know wtf is goin on?