busted up fender on driver's side
bumper sticker on rear window says " dont drive drunk it kills the buzz"

vin : 1hgca5646ha898226

thought'd id post something about it in here and ya never know

=-(

missing the bitch now looking for another 87 honda

chino4u
08-25-2008, 07:50 PM
That sucks man..good luck on the find or another one.

Dr_Snooz
08-26-2008, 07:59 AM
:(

MessyHonda
08-26-2008, 08:05 AM
that sucks..hope you find it in one piece

ghettogeddy
08-26-2008, 08:20 AM
that sucks..hope you find it in one piece

or whatever was left of it in the first place

w261w261
08-26-2008, 08:30 AM
Whenever I see one of these threads I'm reminded of how ridiculously easy it is to steal one of our cars....then I think of my 5 spd SE-i, with it's Eibach/revalved Bilsteins, all new bushings, no oil leaks, working everything, original paint that still looks good, perfect leather interior, and the bronze-tinted windshield that I drove up to Montreal to have replaced as they are gone from the US Honda inventory. I reflect on how extremely difficult, almost impossible it would be to replace at any reasonable cost what I have, and I renew my determination to put some sort of kill switch in there, preferably in the main relay circuit. But I said that the last couple of years too, and so far haven't gotten it together. I hope I don't end up posting here because some jerk boosted my car in 30 seconds, and feeling like a schmuck because I had plenty of warning. Sometimes you don't value something sufficiently until it's gone.

SteveDX89
08-26-2008, 08:36 AM
That sucks dude. I hope they get caught so you can beat on them.

Civic Accord Honda
08-26-2008, 09:37 AM
:(:(

lostforawhile
08-26-2008, 09:56 AM
sounds like kids if it was that torn up.

2ndGenGuy
08-26-2008, 10:13 AM
I'll keep my eyes open for it, in case the scallywags who stole it drove it down here. There are so many 3geez though around, it will be hard to tell... The giveaway will be that sticker though for sure.

AccordB20A
08-26-2008, 11:44 AM
Whenever I see one of these threads I'm reminded of how ridiculously easy it is to steal one of our cars....then I think of my 5 spd SE-i, with it's Eibach/revalved Bilsteins, all new bushings, no oil leaks, working everything, original paint that still looks good, perfect leather interior, and the bronze-tinted windshield that I drove up to Montreal to have replaced as they are gone from the US Honda inventory. I reflect on how extremely difficult, almost impossible it would be to replace at any reasonable cost what I have, and I renew my determination to put some sort of kill switch in there, preferably in the main relay circuit. But I said that the last couple of years too, and so far haven't gotten it together. I hope I don't end up posting here because some jerk boosted my car in 30 seconds, and feeling like a schmuck because I had plenty of warning. Sometimes you don't value something sufficiently until it's gone.

i know what u mean,. i have been meaning to install the flashing LED for my alarm and hook up the door sensors in my other accord but it never gets done. I suppose moving to town will make me do that.

hope someone gets ur car back dude

MessyHonda
08-27-2008, 11:21 PM
any luck yet? has the police done anything?

w261w261
08-28-2008, 07:02 AM
i know what u mean,. i have been meaning to install the flashing LED for my alarm and hook up the door sensors in my other accord but it never gets done. I suppose moving to town will make me do that.

I also have a '73 Honda CL450 in really nice shape, that sits in my garage most of the time, maybe I put 500 miles a year on it. But I do leave it when I'm in a restaurant, etc sometimes, and I don't have the key for the steering lock. It's probably a toss up which is more valuable - it or the SE-i.

I had no theft insurance on it, because I had to go get an appraisal, etc etc. and just didn't bother. Then I had a dream...a very strong, unsettling dream, that the bike had been stolen. I flashed awake and went down to the garage in the middle of the night just to be sure it was still there. The next day I took care of the theft insurance.

xxdecompilerxx
11-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Finally Got My Honda Back Whoever Stole The Car Did Some Bodywork On It & Improvements & Left A Full Tank Of Gas In It Which Is Awesome Usally When A Car Gets Stolen It Gets Trashed And Empty Tank This One Was An Answer To My Prayers And On Top Of It I Found Another 1990 Accord Lx With Racing Spec Engine In It For 500 Bucks Just Gotta Replace The Crankshaft =-) Yayyy

MessyHonda
11-27-2008, 10:42 AM
wow good news....snap some pics of ur car

lostforawhile
11-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Finally Got My Honda Back Whoever Stole The Car Did Some Bodywork On It & Improvements & Left A Full Tank Of Gas In It Which Is Awesome Usally When A Car Gets Stolen It Gets Trashed And Empty Tank This One Was An Answer To My Prayers And On Top Of It I Found Another 1990 Accord Lx With Racing Spec Engine In It For 500 Bucks Just Gotta Replace The Crankshaft =-) Yayyy
was it stolen by a guy named foose? jk glad you got it back.

codyJDM
11-27-2008, 10:52 AM
That's bad ass! Glad you got it back.

Dr_Snooz
11-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Hooray! Sounds like angels stole it. Or Santa.