PDA

View Full Version : shaved corner markers??

87AccordsterLx
09-23-2002, 10:26 PM
Im thinking about shaving my cornermarkers and painting them the body color... then putting some 1x2in clear sidemarkers... then Im going to paint the headlight eyebrows black... my car is midnight blue.... eventually it'll be viper blue.... I wanted to hookup the parking light part of the cornermarker (the one that stays on when the headlights are on and blinks when you use the blinker) and connect that to the clear sidemarker... any ideas???? its either that or use a dark transparent coat on the cornermarkers to match the black eyebrows....

custom88
09-24-2002, 08:09 AM
Yeah it would probably be less of a hassle to just paint them with night shades or something like that. Shaving them would be a hard task to do and make it look good. But use a clear coat after the night shades because if you dont then it will start to fade to a dull black do to UV rays.

87AccordsterLx
09-24-2002, 08:41 AM
cool... thanks... I just thought it would be a new look ya know... no corner markers... I have to get some body work done anyway so I figured that I would just ask the guy how much he would charge to do it... I would love to put some 1x2in clear sidemarkers on there...

87AccordsterLx
09-25-2002, 05:07 PM
anyone on this????