PDA

View Full Version : 3geez Accord slump...

hondaaccord_86
05-08-2002, 08:23 PM
hey guys,
well lately i haven't had any time to do any modz to my ride. plus on top of that, im on a the tightest budget right now. i went to the autopart store, and i had 10 items in my hand, but i
dropped them and ran out of the store before i could buy them. :crying: ...sigh... i have so many things in mind, shaving my emblems which i already took off, stop by the local junkyard and pick up some tail lights and smoke em'. im going crazy!!! everyday i look at my baby, and tell her that everything is going to be ok... :(

Bobs89LXi
05-08-2002, 08:27 PM
As the old saying goes: Rome wasn't built in a day. I am sure that most of the owners of the fine looking rides here will tell you that it took time and patience, as well as money to get them to look just right. I know that Mike has owned his car for over 6 years. A little bit here, a little bit there.............it all adds up. :D

88WhiteLX-i
05-08-2002, 10:21 PM
That's the truth, it's takes alotta time and patience. I know I've had my car for like a year and a half and I've changed jobs many times and I promised her that once I got another job I would buy her new things and I did:D :D ...But then again when I didn't have a job I couldn't do shit, I barely had enough money to buy gas, but because I took so good care of her when I did have money she was always good to me ;) ...... But don't worry things will look up :)