PDA

View Full Version : B20 in my 3g

whiteboy
09-24-2002, 04:47 PM
hey
i want to start buying parts for this swap, b20b block, b16 head, b16 or b18 trans. What pistons and rods should i get b4 i go Turboed ? Now what turbo do i want to buy to run it on stock internals ? How much boost can this combo handle before i have to start beefing up the engine ? If everything but the turbo is stock what else do i need ? What compression should i run if im looking to eventually runa 10 second accord ? any help on this is appreciated, this is the engine i am DEF goin with so dont tlak abotu a b16 or ls pos please. thanks guys

Jordan :smokin:

toastyghost
09-24-2002, 08:34 PM
CROWER

Kevin
10-06-2002, 05:06 PM

night
10-06-2002, 05:44 PM
OMFG, get a clue or shut up

whiteboy
10-07-2002, 07:55 AM
Yo
im gonna cut you a little slack cuz it doesnt soudn liek you know anything about cars, i cant speak for the other members tho, they'll do that themselves im sure. now wtf are you talking about a b20 running 13's sucks ???? where the fuck do u come from, our cars run 17's stock.
No way in hell a stock b18 is runnin 13.9, they only run like hi 15's low 16's in integras !!! I started this topic so i could pick the compression to get and waht to turbo, not to hear newbies like you spew out retarded ass shit n tell me my motors gonna suck, what you driving biznitch ?

Jordan

Kevin
10-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Keep Talking smack Bitch!! Come down to Florida where you can find some REAL cars!!! I drive an 87 Hatch with a B18c!! The moter is fully worked!!! Crank balanced, rods, JE pistons (11.1 comp) ported head with Ferrara valves, springs, retainers, and stage 3 skunk 2 cams!! IT RUNS A FUCKING 12.4@120MPH!! By the way 13.6 with slicks on a gutted civic with a worked B20 DOES FUCKING SUCK!!! Same car with out slicks and a B18 runs 13.3!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESNT KNOW JACK ABOUT CARS!!! How bout a 94 four door accord with an H22 running 14.1@101Mph with intake, header, and exhaust!!! I might be a newbie @ this website but not at building hondas to haul ass!!!OH ya i know JACK about cars!!! Sure........ Come to Florida and find out and you'll wish that would have never left your big comfy couch in Nj!!!

Vega88lxi
10-10-2002, 03:28 PM
I drive an 87 Hatch with a B18c!!

post the pics to prove it.

whiteboy
10-10-2002, 03:45 PM
aight bitch im not even gonna waste my time flaming you, cuz i wanna find out about this motor, not some p.o.s. b18 that anyone can put in their car, u scan up a timeslip and i'll shut up. But until then keep ur lying ass bullshti to yourself. AND a 94 ACCORD will NOT run a 14.1 with H22 I/H/E @#$^@!^ what fukin planet are you from ??? a prelude si runs what like a 14.7 or a 15.1 and is a hell of a lot lighter then an accord so shut the fuk up, and i dotn give a fuk about someone elses 94 accord, i jsut care about my 89 accord.

And o yea, civics suck ass, and no fukin stock b18 liek u jsut said will run a 13.3 in any car, not a teg, not a plane, and especially not a fukin piece of shit civic, so fuk u ! and i have a house in florida, belleair beach 33786 fuck head. When i get my shit done i'll come show you whos ur daddy, better get used to how all red 89 tails look . . .

Jordan

Kevin
10-10-2002, 04:31 PM
WHAT??? YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB!!! THE 94 accord DID run 14.1!! You know what come to florida and find out!!! Stop talking shit!!! The fucking accord is gutted!! All it has is Intake header and exhaust, and a 6 puck ACT clutch!!!!its a JDM engine RETARD!! SO KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT TILL YOU KNOW THE FACTS BITCH!!! I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS YOU DONT TELL ME IT CANT HAPPEN-WHEN IT CAN AND DID HAPPEN!!!

whiteboy
10-10-2002, 05:00 PM
FUCK YOU, im done talking, you guys believe he got my AIM SCREENNAME and imed me to argue about this ??????? shut up and if ur gonna talk about a car, state all that is doen to it when you post about it fucker

Jordan

whiteboy
10-10-2002, 05:33 PM
haha ok were done, someone delete this thread, it got no responses and i shoulda put b20b instead of plain b20 in the title to get more attention.

Jordan

Jerren
10-10-2002, 07:08 PM
yo jordan, you should stop post fighting that guy. but any who, why don't you just try to be patient and build the b20 before you put it in you car. its gonna be harder and its gonna be more work to put it in asap and pull it when you want to build it up. go ahead and beef it up when you get it with new cam, forged internals and everything. then you can run with high boost. just my opinion.

wickedaccord
10-14-2002, 10:06 AM
i would like to see his gsr motor too..........

89AccordGSR
11-04-2002, 11:41 AM
I dont know if yall have read the name of the forum but its Accord pics & if you know of an Accord that runs low 14s then post a pic of it dont just sit on here & try to impress people because unless your packing proof then quit trying, At least whiteboy is tryin to get some knowledge in stead of being a hater & blasting at sumbodys ideas with a shot gun. Instead of blasting at his ideas you should just sit back & learn a couple of things.

Whiteboy-I plan to do the same swap, if you finish yours before i do let me know how it went & you can try this site they make turbos for all B-series motors

Side note:Tey did a supra up with three turbos

http://www.maxrev.com

LIL'LXi
11-04-2002, 05:47 PM
kevin, wich is it? your post says 12.4@120 but yous sig says 16.6 @86

Neuspeed87lx
11-04-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by whiteboy

And o yea, civics suck ass, and no fukin stock b18 liek u jsut said will run a 13.3 in any car, not a teg, not a plane, and especially not a fukin piece of shit civic, so fuk u !

Jordan

hey now whats wrong with civics ? take that back ! :mad: