PDA

View Full Version : SE-i mirror body colored paint...

offthahook
10-04-2008, 09:38 AM
On the Se-i's door mirrors, what exactly is body color painted? The "breakaway" portion (behind the actual glass mirror) only or the entire backside (including the triangle mount portion right next to the glass). In other words, is there any black portion on the plastic part of an se-i mirror. :thumbup:

Hauntd ca3
10-04-2008, 02:16 PM
yeah the whole mirror assembly is body colour.
mirror body and the triangle mount

nfs480
10-05-2008, 06:10 PM
This reminds me, i'm still looking for a passenger-side brown colored se-i mirror for my car. If anyone has one or can get one for me please let me know.

2ndGenGuy
10-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Did you get an SEi man? I thought you had the white LXi coupe... Or are you SEi-ing it? :D

offthahook
10-06-2008, 09:40 AM
Did you get an SEi man? I thought you had the white LXi coupe... Or are you SEi-ing it? :D

Sold the white lx-i coupe and got a seattle silver lx-i coupe. The reason is I really wanted a nice solid body to work with for a damn near full on restoration. The white car had been tinkered with a little too much to "start all the way over". I picked up a ONE OWNER, 100,200 miles original 89 Accord. It does have some cancer at the rear arches, but this car I picked up is virginal! I got the entire service history from day ONE. The interior is immaculate; the engine is very well maintained; the body is pretty solid. If something was worked on, it was put back together THE RIGHT WAY. It still had the original cassette player in it. NO MODS. just a cleaner car to pour a lot of money in...

In due time, I'll git r all fix'd up.