PDA

View Full Version : can't get into foundation

lostforawhile
10-10-2008, 02:46 PM
hey i renewed my foundation,the money was taken out of my account, yet i still can't get back in. the money came out yesterday,usually it's instant. i have sent emails with no response so far. ??????????????? are there foundation problems? ?

lostforawhile
10-10-2008, 04:15 PM
:rocket:

lostforawhile
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
ok this is getting really old quick

labeledsk8r
10-10-2008, 10:54 PM
its 3geesus smiteing you for still not paying for my valve cover lolloololol

A18A
10-10-2008, 11:18 PM
rules 1 & 2

lostforawhile
10-11-2008, 01:59 AM
what the hell do rules one and two have to do with paying to renew a foundation membership and it not working? I couldn't get a response any other way so i posted a thread in news and site feedback, when the issue gets resolved i will ask for it to be deleted.
i'm not talking about anything in foundation anything i said was public info. it's general board knowledge that you have to pay for a subscription

2oodoor
10-11-2008, 02:30 AM
http://www.f150online.com/forums/images/smilies/coffee.gifdam still not refreshed? it is wierd because yesterday when you IM me on the phone I looked at the board using opera and the post number 1 in this thread said 2:35pm. It was around 7pm EST. I was not logged in though so I dunno. I also saw 87lxiaccord but it must have been the other one. Does Marc or Joe have to manually (electronically) heh acknowledge receipt of the transfer?
I am not sure how they do that, but it should send them an email right, then they can go in to refresh the board.
Sit tight man, chill, you are not missing anything im sure except guess what happened deleted deleted deleted classified classifed deleted deleted and that was about the deleted deleted deleted remember when he said deleted deleted deleted but could not get the deleted deleted deleted because the chick put her deleted deleted deleted classified deleted.

Dr_Snooz
10-11-2008, 08:43 AM
You signature is still lacking the Foundation Member logo too, so it looks like your account hasn't been updated. The "Contact Us" button above has worked well for me in the past. Not sure if that's what you did or not. When you post for help, you have to go back in later and view the response. I think.

AccordB20A
10-11-2008, 07:26 PM
still havent done it, well the database error is fixed maybe it will sort itself out soon..>.

lostforawhile
10-12-2008, 06:15 AM
all right joe contacted me he's going to fix it,I guess this thread can be deleted now:cool: