PDA

View Full Version : I really hate to do this!

nswst8
10-14-2008, 04:39 AM
I contacted Secondaries about his Golden eagle cam gear, he listed in the market place.

He did accept the payment and I haven't heard from him since. I've repeatly sent inquiries via email no response. And I still don't have cam gear.

So this is a "WARNING"

Re: GE cam gear
Sent:Thu 9/18/08 12:40 AM
To: Phil

hey dude, sorry for the wait. this hurricane really screwed my lifeup. i'm sending the gear tomorrow. also, i haven't accepted the paypalyet, so no worries. On 9/8/08, Phil Webster <nswst8> wrote:> Sending money as you read this, I've been out of town which is why I haven't> had a chance to get to this.>> My address is: Phil> San antonio. TX 78234-2618>> Phone: >> Thanks,>> Phil> nswst8

thegreatdane
10-14-2008, 05:35 AM
Disappointing!
Be sure to file a claim on paypal within two months if you want a chance of getting your money back.

Pico
10-14-2008, 09:30 PM
hope you and secondaries get things resolved quickly.
One curious question I have for you is why are you buying a cam gear, when your the one who helped all of us with the group buy. Just wondering?

ghettogeddy
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
One curious question I have for you is why are you buying a cam gear, when your the one who helped all of us with the group buy. Just wondering?

x2 was kind wondering what was going on to lol

nswst8
10-15-2008, 04:19 AM

I had sold all of them, I still have one of the original blue ones but wanted a black one as well. Plus it seemed like he was husting for some cash.

MessyHonda
10-17-2008, 12:35 AM
yeah report it on paypal asap

nswst8
10-17-2008, 04:46 AM
Matter resolved, deleted post

2oodoor
10-17-2008, 07:53 AM
did he originally purchase it from you? any problems at that time?

I completely agree , it is not always the money but the seed for lack of faith in people.

nswst8
10-17-2008, 08:13 AM
did he originally purchase it from you? any problems at that time?

I completely agree , it is not always the money but the seed for lack of faith in people.

Everyone purchased their cam from me, and everyone got them via USPS priority mail with tracking number sent by email.

All cam gears were sent out within 10 days of me receiving them unless they still owed money.

There were no complaints from anyone that I knew of.

Still doesn't excuse this situation, and do you really think I would do business with someone if there was friction.

2oodoor
10-18-2008, 02:29 AM
I think you misunderstood my perspective.

I was not reasoning for him, just clarifiying wheather not any previous trades were awkward with that person.
You did that in the last few words.
No man, on the gears you did great!

nswst8
10-18-2008, 05:16 AM
No offense was taken. I just wanted to make it real clear that if there was any ill feelings I was not aware of them.

Matter resolved, deleted rest of this post.

thegreatdane
10-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Great!

nswst8
10-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Haven't received a tracking number as of yet. He was suppose to send it yesterday.

Secondaries
10-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Sorry for the wait. I sent it today. I have no excuse that's worth posting. I'm just forgetful and lazy, and the wait was entirely my fault. Here is, however, the delivery number for all to behold:

USPS 0307 1790 0005 8464 5928

I should probably just not sell anything anymore.. I never seem to get things right. :P

Again, sorry to Phil and the rest of 3Geez' members. It was never my intention to hustle anyone.

MessyHonda
10-20-2008, 08:15 PM
at least he came back...thanks secondaries to updating us

nswst8
10-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Item received, an unfortunate incident, but resolved. Thank you Shawn.

I do not have any ill feelings Shawn, I am grateful that you followed through. I understand how things can get out of hand every once in a while. Just don't give up on yourself because of this.