PDA

View Full Version : mirror wiring

lostforawhile
10-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Ok just got my power folding mirrors, I have already searched, and i figured out the mirror color codes themselves, I figured out the control box, but the dam color codes on the switch wires,match nothing. I have checked the mirror wiring diagram, nothing matches whatsoever.facing the switch from left to right,facing the front of the switch, first wire on the left is red with blue dash,second wire is,green with white,third is green with red,fourth is green,fifth is green with black,sixth is green with blue,seventh is green with yellow,eight is red with black,and ninth is yellow. this matches nothing in any diagram i've seen yet. as far as the power folding mirror relay if anyone knows, black is ground,red and red with blue go to the plus and minus mirror motor power,blue with yellow to the switch to fold, and white with blue is power + correct?

lostforawhile
10-23-2008, 04:30 PM
ok figured it out, you can use your existing usdm harness, just use a pin to remove the yellow wire and connector from the jdm harness,plug it into the last empty slot in the usdm harness, hook up the relay and the two extra wires from each mirror to it,and you are good to go

carotman
10-24-2008, 03:01 AM
Well, I was going to answer but you figured it out :D