PDA

View Full Version : breaking sucks

zigzag
10-23-2008, 03:41 PM
man its been a while.... internet is cut off so i cant access anything important lol.

this has been going on for a while but hasnt bothered me till now.... all breaking is about gone.... ive replaced both back wheels with new adjustment screw kits and springs.... new break cylinders both wheels....brand new master cylender bench bled and bled my lines.... i will be checking my break lines but no leeks that i know of....

i have been suspecting my power break booster but the vacuume seems fine going to the booster.... is there any other way of checking the power break booster? as far as i know the calipers are fine but ill double check them just incase.... it is really starting to worry me and im hoping its a simple fix and not another $210 for a power break booster.

i will check up on this as soon as i can.... most likely on my psp. thanks again guys.

russiankid
10-23-2008, 04:04 PM
What is happening?

A18A
10-23-2008, 04:23 PM
if the pedal is really hard then it prolly is the brake booster

zigzag
10-28-2008, 03:10 PM
sorry it took so long to respond. the petal is verry soft and i have no breaking power. going to get new drums and pads soon and check for kinks in the lines.

russiankid
10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
You have air in the system.Bleed the brakes.

zigzag
11-03-2008, 03:08 PM
alright i got it fixed. back breaks were adjusted wrong.... go figure. still no internet.