PDA

View Full Version : Wire tucking is the sex: part 5

Legend_master
10-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Ive got the fuse box under the dash. I still need to figure out which injector wires go to which injector.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0079.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0085.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Legend_Master/My%20Accord/DSCF0084.jpg

Civic Accord Honda
10-26-2008, 04:14 PM
SWEET! :D looks awesome! glad to see your still working on the accord

cubert
10-26-2008, 04:18 PM
very nice....my buddy tucked the bay in his teg...made everything look purrrrdy :thumbup:

Hazwan
10-26-2008, 04:26 PM
Good to see the Accord is still alive!

Did I see a turbo???

Legend_master
10-26-2008, 04:31 PM
SWEET! :D looks awesome! glad to see your still working on the accord

Thanks!

very nice....my buddy tucked the bay in his teg...made everything look purrrrdy :thumbup:

Yes,yes it does :beat:

Good to see the Accord is still alive!

Did I see a turbo???

I dont think Ill ever let her go. Oh, and maybe its a turbo :rockon: .

Demon1024
10-26-2008, 04:34 PM
sending that turbo and exhaust manny to me would make much more room in there...:)
it looks really good man. finish up wit the wiring and clean that sucker off!

Legend_master
10-26-2008, 04:43 PM
sending that turbo and exhaust manny to me would make much more room in there...:)
it looks really good man. finish up wit the wiring and clean that sucker off!

Its already in the mail! :nuts:

codyJDM
10-26-2008, 04:44 PM
I was just gonna post a thread about wire tucks in our cars!! haha crazy.

Looks amazing, stoked to see you still are keeping up with the Accord :thumbup:

Legend_master
10-26-2008, 04:50 PM
I was just gonna post a thread about wire tucks in our cars!! haha crazy.

Looks amazing, stoked to see you still are keeping up with the Accord :thumbup:

Its the same concept as an A20, just less vacuum lines :rofl: .

codyJDM
10-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Its the same concept as an A20, just less vacuum lines :rofl: .

haha if you tucked every wire of an A20 it would still be cluttered as shit :lol:

turabaka
10-26-2008, 06:16 PM
haha if you tucked every wire of an A20 it would still be cluttered as shit :lol:

Not on the carbed models!!! Weber FTW! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

alrighty I'm done with caps lock now.

russiankid
10-26-2008, 06:48 PM
If I stood on my radiator support I would need a new radiator support, new radiator, hoses, fans, and possibly bumper.

Anyways, glad you're not giving up on the car. I'll be expecting some progress pics in the near future.:wave:

lostforawhile
10-26-2008, 08:16 PM
don't even want to think about it have hundreds of wires to run and hide inside of the car yet.

A18A
10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
i can still see the spark plug wires lol :squint:

Civic Accord Honda
10-26-2008, 08:43 PM
If I stood on my radiator support I would need a new radiator support, new radiator, hoses, fans, and possibly bumper.

ahahaha X2!

thegreatdane
11-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Awesome! Did you run your engine wiring harness through the firewall or where did you put it?

Bring that hatch over here and I'll help you straighten out that rear end for you so you can get done already lol

AccordB20A
11-01-2008, 10:44 AM
damn i still didnt know you were working on this car, the turbo looks like the fun part

mykwikcoupe
11-01-2008, 01:02 PM
sweet now copy the wiring and send me a kit so I dont have to learn how to tuck just install a tucking harness. It looka great but what are you planning with all that extra room in the bay. It look like iit nearly empty.

Seriously though if your interested I can make it worth your while. Mike

lostforawhile
11-01-2008, 03:54 PM
i'm in the process right now of removing the ac box under the dash, going to run 3 inch silicone ducting from the blower to the heater box, radio is getting mounted flat up there where the box was. then i'll make a cut out in the back of the glovebox, so open the glovebox, insert cd. need the two holes in the firewall anyway,one for the oil pressure line,other for the choke cable linkage

Legend_master
11-01-2008, 06:08 PM

Anyways, glad you're not giving up on the car. I'll be expecting some progress pics in the near future.:wave:

LoL, yeah i could have possibly jumped once before breaking anything :bandit: .

don't even want to think about it have hundreds of wires to run and hide inside of the car yet.

I feel your pain, i set and looked at the whole wire harness stretched out over the garage floor. All i could think was "damn this is gonna be a long day"

i can still see the spark plug wires lol :squint:

no body is perfect :banghead: .

Awesome! Did you run your engine wiring harness through the firewall or where did you put it?

Bring that hatch over here and I'll help you straighten out that rear end for you so you can get done already lol

Yeah, i made one of the holes for the heater core larger. then I ran the entire engine harness through the firewall. I ran all headlights, blinkers, and fan control through the fender. I wish you were closer, you got some skills!

damn i still didnt know you were working on this car, the turbo looks like the fun part

I try and jump in on the car as often as possible.

sweet now copy the wiring and send me a kit so I dont have to learn how to tuck just install a tucking harness. It looka great but what are you planning with all that extra room in the bay. It look like iit nearly empty.

Seriously though if your interested I can make it worth your while. Mike

Damn, I wish I could. I dont have that kinda time, but I would if I could LOL. Its actually eaiser then I thought it would be.

i'm in the process right now of removing the ac box under the dash, going to run 3 inch silicone ducting from the blower to the heater box, radio is getting mounted flat up there where the box was. then i'll make a cut out in the back of the glovebox, so open the glovebox, insert cd. need the two holes in the firewall anyway,one for the oil pressure line,other for the choke cable linkage

Sounds pimp, gonna be a hell of a setup!

RamThis
11-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Your car really is the sex bro!!

MessyHonda
11-08-2008, 10:26 AM
looks good man.

Legend_master
11-08-2008, 12:10 PM
looks good man.

You know I really would have expected a reply sooner, from the worlds top post whore :slap: .

MessyHonda
11-08-2008, 12:19 PM
You know I really would have expected a reply sooner, from the worlds top post whore :slap: .

dude i been working sooo much....i got 2 jobs...70 weeks since aug...i still haven't had a day off from both jobs...its sad cuz i look forward to half days off when i only have to work one...i just need to find time to get to a computer cuz surfing 3geez on my phone would take forever.

Hash_man_Se_i
11-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Lookin good legend. Glad to see the accord still being worked on.

Legend_master
07-29-2009, 07:42 PM
It's freaking alive, everything works except the drivers side headlight will not pop up. I'm sure it's a loose wire or something. I got he car to crank up no problem, runs smooth! All I need now is body work, And to finish up the turbo setup.

Tdurr
07-29-2009, 08:20 PM
shit! nice son!

labeledsk8r
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
woot your not dead lol, lets see some updated pics of the turbo

Legend_master
07-30-2009, 06:29 AM
shit! nice son!
Thanks!

woot your not dead lol, lets see some updated pics of the turbo

yes, yes I'm still alive lol. Turbo still looks identical to what it did in the first pic. I might pull the car out when it's sunny and clean it up a bit and take pics.

JFern
07-30-2009, 07:18 AM
Thats a pretty sweet setup, your accord is full of surprises :)
i might have to look into doing this myself..... how long did it take you?

Legend_master
07-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Thats a pretty sweet setup, your accord is full of surprises :)
i might have to look into doing this myself..... how long did it take you?

True time took a year, but actual work time was about 6-7 hours.

Civic Accord Honda
07-30-2009, 12:01 PM
nice!

MessyHonda
07-30-2009, 02:07 PM
its nice to hear the turbo set up is close to running....

Civic Accord Honda
07-30-2009, 03:52 PM
i just wire tucked teh civic............................................. ...................

Hash_man_Se_i
07-30-2009, 09:58 PM
Glad to hear you got it up and running... Must be nice to finally have the tuck done. Should be awesome once you get the turbo setup running.

3gmodifier
07-30-2009, 10:13 PM
nice work man! i know what u mean when u say the actual working time is like 24 1/2 times shorter than the actual first start up!

for a/c box, i used the empty space to mount the brake prop. valve and lines.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0809071703-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0809071703-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0809071703b-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/1221071809.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/SN851256-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/SN851257-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/SN851258-1.jpg
the first test fit!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0713071705a-2.jpg

Rendon LX-i
07-30-2009, 10:37 PM
DAMN ....love that

3gmodifier
07-30-2009, 11:06 PM
ware did u put te battery?
trunk?

or did u put it someware else?

i put mine in the trunk only because i have a 100 fared cap. for my amp and i figured the draw would be less if it was charged instantly with the amp only 9 inches away
this was a pic before i hid the wires
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/SN851293-1.jpg

LX-incredible
07-30-2009, 11:52 PM
Damn dude, prop valve under the dash? Crazy!

How did you route the brake lines for the front?

Bay looks simple and clean as hell, just need to touch up that rust spot where the battery was.

3gmodifier
07-31-2009, 12:30 AM
:gun:
Damn dude, prop valve under the dash? Crazy!

How did you route the brake lines for the front?

Bay looks simple and clean as hell, just need to touch up that rust spot where the battery was.

the brake lines were a lil pain in the ass but i routed them behind the dash against the firewall and then out through the lower corner of the kick panels. they come out mid way through the wheel well. httnever mind the leak u see on the fitting, that was a test fit. the wells are rubberized and cleared now!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/1221071808.jpg
as far as the rust spot, i am just waitin to save up some cash to get her painted

Legend_master
07-31-2009, 12:36 PM
its nice to hear the turbo set up is close to running....

The turbo is a bit from finished, need piping, new bov, new waist gate, and a better down pipe. I still need to hook up the e-manage to.

i just wire tucked teh civic............................................. ...................

:cheers:

Glad to hear you got it up and running... Must be nice to finally have the tuck done. Should be awesome once you get the turbo setup running.

I can't freaking wait!

nice work man! i know what u mean when u say the actual working time is like 24 1/2 times shorter than the actual first start up!

for a/c box, i used the empty space to mount the brake prop. valve and lines.

Thats a lot of tucking, i don't think i'm gonna take it to that level LOL. Nice swap tho, once it's painted it will look great.

DAMN ....love that

trunk?

i put mine in the trunk only because i have a 100 fared cap. for my amp and i figured the draw would be less if it was charged instantly with the amp only 9 inches away

I put mine in the trunk, I just wanted it out of the engine bay.

LX-incredible
07-31-2009, 09:51 PM
:gun:

the brake lines were a lil pain in the ass but i routed them behind the dash against the firewall and then out through the lower corner of the kick panels. they come out mid way through the wheel well. httnever mind the leak u see on the fitting, that was a test fit. the wells are rubberized and cleared now!

as far as the rust spot, i am just waitin to save up some cash to get her painted

Well, that's definitely a first. Looks like you did it right, with the lower part of the condenser housing to catch the fluid if it ever leaks.

b20a86lude
08-03-2009, 04:12 PM
dude holy freakin shit . i wanted to know more bout porpotion valve i dont understand where u put it

MessyHonda
08-09-2009, 04:26 PM
wow nice work on your cars guys

lostforawhile
08-09-2009, 09:51 PM
trunk?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/SN851293-1.jpg
you need to put that battery in a proper box bolted to the trunk floor, in a wreck that plastic box will tear loose and you'll have a battery come through the back seats. it's happened to a lot of people and a lot of people have died from boxes like that. think how much force a 40 pound battery has traveling at even 40 mph in a sudden stop, it's thousands of pounds of force, will rip through that back seat like paper.

Civic Accord Honda
08-09-2009, 09:52 PM
it looks like the battery is not even in the box but in the side pocket ^ unless he has 2

lostforawhile
08-09-2009, 10:01 PM
it looks like the battery is not even in the box but in the side pocket ^ unless he has 2well lets not whore up the thread too much, I wish i could find the video where they crash tested a car with a battery box like that, the damage was unreal inside of the car, bent up the drivers seat and everything.

b20a86lude
08-12-2009, 03:19 PM
dude that is super awsome please be more detailed where did u put those wires

JFern
08-12-2009, 06:12 PM
well lets not whore up the thread too much, I wish i could find the video where they crash tested a car with a battery box like that, the damage was unreal inside of the car, bent up the drivers seat and everything.

It's like deja vu! (remembers what lost said about my own battery setup...) but Lost is very much correct, (though i have the same battery box, i modified it heavily with metal plates and screws threw the bottom to prevent such a projectile during a crash), that battery box is a pos and not suitable for a crash (im saving for a metal one currently, or i might just make one).

Legend: Thanks for the time frame ^_^ that tuck job is fucking sick, prop valve in the dash? hell yea im gonna!! im definitely going to do this down the line because that looks CLEAN

3gmodifier
08-31-2009, 10:37 PM
you need to put that battery in a proper box bolted to the trunk floor, in a wreck that plastic box will tear loose and you'll have a battery come through the back seats. it's happened to a lot of people and a lot of people have died from boxes like that. think how much force a 40 pound battery has traveling at even 40 mph in a sudden stop, it's thousands of pounds of force, will rip through that back seat like paper.

sorry for the late reply, my computer took a shit on me. as far as the battery, yeah i know. but that strap you see goes under the box and through the board and then through 2 metal brackets i welding to the steel body itslef. i am planning to move it soon though. that second battery you see a 100 fared capacitor.