PDA

View Full Version : just venting...

rfiks
11-01-2008, 08:15 PM
ive been to quite a few forums, for different honda's, streetbikes- this particular website sucks not because the info thats available or the different "how to's" or whats for sale in the "classifieds", but the people that frequent this website SUCK!:pc: and it brings the worst:burn: out in me & i dont recommend it 2n e1... www.redline9.com it really makes me angry when people act all f&*kn hard online. its rare that someone will talk to you like this face2face in public or alone in a room w/ no1 else around!!! :bong: ok ifeel better now. this website is cool, i try to be here eveyday!

RamThis
11-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah some sites get overtaken by E-thugs but 3Geez has a great online community going on. Im glad I found it when I got my first 3G!!!

ghettogeddy
11-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah some sites get overtaken by E-thugs but 3Geez has a great online community going on. Im glad I found it when I got my first 3G!!!

ya just dont rub as the wrong way or we can get thugish lol ive had to do it before lol but not by my own doing lol

RamThis
11-01-2008, 09:20 PM
ya just dont rub as the wrong way or we can get thugish lol ive had to do it before lol but not by my own doing lol

haha word homie..... :bandit:

2ndGenGuy
11-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I enjoy banning idiots. I have been waiting patiently for the next one to show up. I am sure that's why this place is so good, the previous mods have been so good about staying on top of it.

88Accord-DX
11-02-2008, 10:32 PM
It is our opinions of things & not the things themselves that cause the disturbances of our lives. What a great liberation to know that no one can upset us, that nothing out there can make us miserable, that we control how we feel by how we decide to process things, events, & other people, & their opinions.
It is how you use the God within you, your invisible source, to process those extremes that determines your happiness --- and nothing more!

Let go of any inclination you have to blame external circumstances for your unhappiness. When you feel disturbed ask yourself. "How can I change my opinion of these things to remove my discomfort?" Then work at it until the blame is gone. This can be accomplished quite readily if you are willing to shift off the blame & on to God realization which we all have in us.

GraniteLXI
11-03-2008, 05:20 AM
Yeah, sometimes on the internet it is way to easy to find a bunch of jerk-offs.
This site has proved to be very nice for me and I wish i had found it much sooner and joined when I first got my 3g...instead of waiting a year and having a $600 ECU changing job turn into possibly a free job if anyone had a spare ecu for free/cheap!

Great community... :wave: funny even how you guys helped me out with my civic's starting issues....when the thread on Civic4G (SAME question and layout) has gotten zero responses!

Dr_Snooz
11-03-2008, 06:16 AM
This site is pants.

rfiks
11-03-2008, 07:57 PM
It is our opinions of things & not the things themselves that cause the disturbances of our lives. What a great liberation to know that no one can upset us, that nothing out there can make us miserable, that we control how we feel by how we decide to process things, events, & other people, & their opinions.
It is how you use the God within you, your invisible source, to process those extremes that determines your happiness --- and nothing more!

Let go of any inclination you have to blame external circumstances for your unhappiness. When you feel disturbed ask yourself. "How can I change my opinion of these things to remove my discomfort?" Then work at it until the blame is gone. This can be accomplished quite readily if you are willing to shift off the blame & on to God realization which we all have in us. wow dude that was a mouth full-thanx. i gota a anger problem i am trying to nurse with "wooosaahhh" i will try 2 remember what u sed next time

Demon1024
11-03-2008, 11:34 PM
This site is pants.

2x lol!
this site is THE pants. MF we all down :)

RamThis
11-04-2008, 07:38 PM
I enjoy banning idiots. I have been waiting patiently for the next one to show up. I am sure that's why this place is so good, the previous mods have been so good about staying on top of it.

That's how I keep things over on my site, DodgeTrucks.org . I rarely have to ban someone though, we have a very tight knit group over there like this site has. But DTO has some high class postwhores, over 70,000 posts LOL. I enjoy being administrator and helping folks out when I can. When you cant be the boss at work it's kinda nice to be the boss somewhere, and to still be on a first name basis with the members of your site and consider them friends.

MessyHonda
11-08-2008, 12:49 PM
This site is pants.

dude that was one of the greatest quotes that one guy said...haha