PDA

View Full Version : ? about windshield

beran24
11-03-2008, 03:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the windshield from a 4 door will fit a 2 door?

Demon1024
11-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Not sure but i think the front of all these cars are the same. just the back half changes.
altho i dont think new glass is that expensive and would be in perfect order. no micro chips taken out of it already

ghettogeddy
11-03-2008, 11:44 PM
ya to be hones a used windshield prolly wont be the best option your still gona have to have it installed right plus i think they can be a pain in the ass to remove without messing it up

evil88accordLX
11-04-2008, 12:54 AM
^^^^ yes they are a major pain in the ass to remove. that adhesive sealant they use to basically glue the glass on is a bitch-and-a-half to get through without some piano wire/guitar string/patience/case of beer.....
save yourself the trouble and just get a new one installed.

beran24
11-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Not sure but i think the front of all these cars are the same. just the back half changes.
altho i dont think new glass is that expensive and would be in perfect order. no micro chips taken out of it already

yea I thought the front was the same but I tried a mirror off a 4 door on my 2 door and it wouldn't work... and the windshield that is in the 4 door i picked up is new the guy said he payed $240 for it... Mine is not broke anyways it just has 2 picks in it they are small I just hope that they will pass inspection so I won't need to replace it....

import racer
11-04-2008, 05:48 PM
As far as i know the two door and the four door windshields are different.i think the four door one is an inch taller.

Dr_Snooz
11-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Round these parts, the Pick-N-Pull has a used windshield shop next door. They harvest windshields from the Pick-N-Pull and charge you very little to put them on your car. I've had really good luck with them.

MessyHonda
11-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Round these parts, the Pick-N-Pull has a used windshield shop next door. They harvest windshields from the Pick-N-Pull and charge you very little to put them on your car. I've had really good luck with them.

thats the best way to do it. they do a good job...they do that for a living

89sei89dx
11-08-2008, 01:06 PM
.its a different angle. it may be the same window on both i dont know but it is angled more towards the back on the coupe and hatch.