PDA

View Full Version : light problems

rfiks
11-06-2008, 05:01 PM
i replaced my brake light, u no... the one on the hatch.? and it just stays on while im driving. i have a manual windows and one doesnt roll down it just spins when i try to roll it. my corner blinkers turn on but they dont blink. which distributor cap&rotor would my fellow 3geezerz recommend... "hitachi" or "tech" and i priced a clutch kit at "checker-kragen" they sed $119.00, is that a d.cent price, is there a stage 2 clutch somewhere im kinda hard on my transmission. Thanks in advance!!!:beer:

Dr_Snooz
11-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Jeez, nothing like the shotgun approach.

A18A
11-06-2008, 08:02 PM
haha i was just thinking that ^, for the brake lights, do they all stay on? if so it's prolly your brake switch at the pedal

rfiks
11-07-2008, 04:03 AM
haha i was just thinking that ^, for the brake lights, do they all stay on? if so it's prolly your brake switch at the pedal
no the single brake light in the rear window stays on just like the rest of the brake lights do, and when i step on the brakes it gets brighter. ???????:beer:

Blkblurr
11-11-2008, 05:19 AM
Sounds to me like you have an incorrect bulb in one or more places in the rear brake lights. This would cause power from the dimmer light filament to short to the brake light filiment in the bulb. If you put a running light bulb where a brake light bulb goes you could have this problem.