PDA

View Full Version : setup

accord4ddx
11-13-2008, 10:43 AM
just wonderin if this would be a good setup for daily driving and if my stock ride quality will become absolute garbage im getting the bilstein monotube shocks and the sprint 2.25 spring

codyJDM
11-13-2008, 12:31 PM
The ride will be far from garbage, but also far from you are used to stock. It will be a bit stiffer but you will forget all about the stiffness after you feel the difference in handling.

accord4ddx
11-13-2008, 01:24 PM
sweet cause ive driven a few of my friends hondas with tokico and kyb shocks and they rode like crap and didnt handle much better except one dudes b16 eg coupe but his were adjustable. my 3g rides like a dream and i know i have to sacrifice that for perfomance but i still didnt want it to ride like some of the cars ive driven

ghettogeddy
11-13-2008, 01:34 PM
are the bilstein monotube a stock replacement if so you will prolly blow them faster then the tokicos the reason i fells like they ride like crap is cause they are stiffer witch also makes them last longer with the lowering springs

Oldblueaccord
11-15-2008, 06:26 PM
You may want to look into front and rear camber adjustment first and see if you like that. -2 camber front and rear. It is a great handling benefit with normal tire wear.

There are several threads on it in this section.

wp