View Full Version : Memory video of my old 3gee

Civic Accord Honda
11-14-2008, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGh5dDSixuU
RIP 3gee at least your engine will live on in Shane's car
was my first time using sony vegas movie studio so there is a few errors

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 05:45 AM
your vertical hold buton is broke. i would redo it with maby fades. it's hard to see anything with it rolling up the screen on a constant pace. do you have movie maker?

KrazyKlown
11-15-2008, 04:59 PM
I miss my 3gee too! the engine in my old 87 was the only good thing as well.

ChaseR
11-15-2008, 05:20 PM
you made a memorial video? The music you think your best friend died or something.

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 05:28 PM
you made a memorial video? The music you think your best friend died or something.
it did,I just can't stand the rolling video thing. back in the seventies that would involve wacking the top of the tv. http://www.tvworthwatching.com/blog/2007/12/15/pleasestandby400.jpg

ChaseR
11-15-2008, 05:31 PM
it did,I just can't stand the rolling video thing.

Someone has too much time on their hands to be making a video thats six minutes long, I only watched about 10 seconds of it, which I assume is what 90% of everyone else will do too.

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 05:54 PM
well i made a bunch of six minute videos,but i spent more then six minutes making them.

Civic Accord Honda
11-15-2008, 05:56 PM
your vertical hold buton is broke. i would redo it with maby fades. it's hard to see anything with it rolling up the screen on a constant pace. do you have movie maker?
no i dont have movie maker and the vertical hold thing looks ALOT better one the 1.5GB non resized version .

I miss my 3gee too! the engine in my old 87 was the only good thing as well.
my engine blew the head gasket :(

the 3g was like my best friend.

it did,I just can't stand the rolling video thing. back in the seventies that would involve wacking the top of the tv. http://www.tvworthwatching.com/blog/2007/12/15/pleasestandby400.jpg
lol i had a few of thos tvs

Someone has too much time on their hands to be making a video thats six minutes long, I only watched about 10 seconds of it, which I assume is what 90% of everyone else will do too.
:P nah and yes i do have too much time on my hands.

Civic Accord Honda
11-15-2008, 05:57 PM
well i made a bunch of six minute videos,but i spent more then six minutes making them.
it took me 2days... i had to go thu OVER 3000 pics of the 3g lol and then pick out the ones i liked the best which was a pia

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 06:00 PM
it took me 2days... i had to go thu OVER 3000 pics of the 3g lol and then pick out the ones i liked the best which was a pia
the rolling picture thing will give you a headache in about 20 seconds

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 06:04 PM
LSATYDffs: 3g video took 2days to make lol
LostFor: get rid of the rolling broken monitor thing and why in the crap did it take two days?
Auto response from LSATYDffs: I am currently away from the computer.

LSATYDffs: lol i had to go thu over 3000 pics
LostFor: why most of them, are the same
LSATYDffs: and the rolling thing looks ALOT better on the saved version the video is 1.5GB so when it resized it to fit on yourube it gayed out lol
LostFor: hahahahahahaha
LostFor: it's an instand headache
LSATYDffs: huh no most pics arent the same :P color changes bumpers change etc lol it shows how many times the 3gee has changed lol
LostFor: you can't tell anyhting cah the pictures roll up the screen way too fast
LSATYDffs: lol thats because youtube fails.. lol and i had to fit alot of pics in a short time lol dident want it to be to long but yet wanted to show all its diffrent phases
LSATYDffs: i might edit later and upload a new one but it will be some time lol
LostFor: no one is going to want to watch a video that they can't focus their eys on
LSATYDffs: i can focus on it i has watched it 6 times just today allready lol

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 06:06 PM
take the pictures, use a nice standard fade, use a title,and pick music that doesn't make someone want to jump off of a building,and it will be fine. don't try to cram in every picture,pick the ones that other people will like

A18A
11-15-2008, 06:25 PM
RIP car

lostforawhile
11-15-2008, 06:42 PM
going to start on a new version of it for him tomorrow 2.5 minutes. and the song won't skip

ChaseR
11-16-2008, 02:30 PM
:P nah and yes i do have too much time on my hands.

the 3g was like my best friend.

Thats pretty sad...

Civic Accord Honda
11-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Thats pretty sad...
you dont think i know that? lol

lostforawhile
11-16-2008, 05:45 PM
going to work on yours tomorrow cah been sick