PDA

View Full Version : Rendonlxi please contact me

89sei89dx
11-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Rendonlxi .i saw u had a few parts for sale i wanted to talk to u about .. could u give me a ring its 4801179 my name is sam i have the gray hatch with the custom non flip healights fiberglass hatch and lowered in yakima. please call me soon thanks. i had sent u a pm a lill while back but i never heard anything so i thought maybe u didnt get it

Rendon LX-i
11-17-2008, 01:17 PM
pmed you

ZackieDarko
11-17-2008, 01:20 PM
wh0000000 in for WA!

Rendon LX-i
11-17-2008, 01:23 PM
lol.....hell ya well i get a databased error but I sent you a reply man i guess it didnt work but i do still got it and i only got the header and downpipe the the extension its stuck to my cat so im leaving it lol...but u can take it in and shouldnt b more then 20 bucks at westside muffler on nob hill to get it done....But a i was woundering how much u charge me to do that led mod in the gauges...later

Rendonlxi

89sei89dx
11-17-2008, 01:38 PM
awesome. i need that so bad . i could do the guages for ya . i have a couple of extra guage clusters layin around to make it with too.just thhink about how u want it and let me know . mine now are just leds shhinin thhru the baack of the guages and thhe numbers are removed so they are a daRK gray in thhe daylight but bright blue at nighht. i can do white guage faces over the stock faces withh leds behind it. and also remove everything from the stock faces and so thhhey are clear and put leds in the back and white guages on front so the whole guage lights up instead of just the numbers. i think i have a cluster that can chand colors too thats led also. it hhas a switchh that u turn and thhe leds change color. we can work somthin out. i need that header so bad tho

2ndGenGuy
11-17-2008, 04:29 PM
wh0000000 In For Wa!

+1 Lolololol