PDA

View Full Version : Body Kits

Thorny88Lx
09-25-2002, 01:56 PM
Can anyone tell me if there are any body kits for any other cars (besides the 3rd gen accord) that will fit on my 3rd Gen accord, I dont want any Square ones because they are gay

2Fast_Fiero
09-25-2002, 02:15 PM
LOL, Ok whatever floats your boat dude, but just a warning, your gonna get slamed with people dissin on you for puting a round body kit on a SQUARE car.......And another thing, before you ask anything, read the posts before, theres about 3 posts out now that are describing the body kits that will fit our cars. 4th Gen Accord Body Kits will fit our car.

jlaccord89lxi
09-25-2002, 04:48 PM
i have a question....how much work is required to make a 4th gen body kit fit a 3rd gen body???

2Fast_Fiero
09-25-2002, 05:22 PM
MINOR Cutting on the side skirts, depending tho, I know some guy just did this to his Sedan with a 4th Gen Sedan's body kit and all he had to do was trim a lil off of his side skirts, and pull his fenders out, thats it.

2Fast_Fiero
09-25-2002, 05:23 PM
just read other forums instead of asking a billion times, there are more threads about what kits will work on our car and its easy to find out, grab a measureing tape and measure a car. if the body is the same in size, then take a risk and hope you can get your money back on it incase it wont work.