PDA

View Full Version : Nopi.com

Rendon LX-i
11-27-2008, 11:14 PM
i order my front swaybar bushing from here like 4 years ago and they sent me del slow ones and work so i went back and seems like they got alot more shit for are accords then i tought even BILSTEIN. here the link...not only in suspension shit...everything to clutches and what not....I didnt see any post up out it so if there is then forgive me didnt know..:thumbup:

http://nopi.com/dsp_partscat.php?vcatid=10

Tdurr
11-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Good find, they must have updated it in the last few months. I'm gonna be adding a few things to the christmas list.. haha..

Rendon LX-i
11-28-2008, 10:44 PM
lol yea me to....give my wifey the list soon..i just wanted to share. im surprised how much shit there is now compared to what 4 years ago but its cool as hell...but yea no prob man...

Rendon

Pico
11-29-2008, 07:52 AM
I checked out Nopi.com when I first got my 3G and if I remember right they used to have the pacesetter short shifter for our car's but now they dont.
I should of jumped on it when I had the chance

Rendon LX-i
11-29-2008, 07:56 AM
i remember that to man...i cant belive the dont make em anymore picopop..Thats like a really common part peeps use on there car beside dropping it.

Rendon

86ccord
11-29-2008, 09:15 PM
bros.. check out andy's autosports.. they have pacesetters.. expensive.. ( 125.00 includes tax) but look at em;

lostforawhile
11-30-2008, 01:07 AM
I think summit still has em,not a big loss since it's already figured out how to use later model shifters on these cars anyway.

labeledsk8r
11-30-2008, 09:43 AM
bros.. check out andy's autosports.. they have pacesetters.. expensive.. ( 125.00 includes tax) but look at em;

no they dont, i called they do not have them in stock...they order them from pacesetter when they get the order..thus they would relize there are no more... so dont waste your time

I think summit still has em,not a big loss since it's already figured out how to use later model shifters on these cars anyway.

no one has them in stock, i spent a FULL day calling every known and unknown website out there...

86ccord
11-30-2008, 05:59 PM
bro like two months ago they were going to sell me one for 125.00..